Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Turning 17 next month. I'm originally from Lucknow but right now im in the UK although ill be back in India sooooooooooon. My favourite players are Rahul Sharad Dravid and Irfan Khan Pathan.
Rahul_is_my_god, is he? Welcome to ICF :two_thumbs_up: well if anyone troubles you in ICF, give a holler to myself or to beetle, we'll come to your aid. :ridinghorse:

Hi All, I'm an Aussie born & bred and came first came to the site during the height of the Harbhajan incident to try and get an Indian fan's view on the whole thing. I've decided to join because it seems to be a site populated by people who are genuinely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the game of cricket and I've had trouble finding a similar Aus-based forum. I probably won't be posting much, but I'll be reading whenever I get the chance. Cheers, Convict.

Seeing as though the mods have no problem with the word "monkey" I assume I am free to use the word "bas.tard" as I like.
You are wrong in that assumption. One is a cuss word and the other is not. So, no i suppose. Mods will give you the official answer.

You are wrong in that assumption. One is a cuss word and the other is not. So, no i suppose. Mods will give you the official answer.
But monkey is still offensive to many people around the world? You say it is not a "cuss word" but I disagree. I depends in which context that word is being used, and from everything I have read on here it has only been used as a derogatory word. How is this any different to the word bas.tard?

But monkey is still offensive to many people around the world? You say it is not a "cuss word" but I disagree. I depends in which context that word is being used, and from everything I have read on here it has only been used as a derogatory word. How is this any different to the word bas.tard?
Dude we have lots of topics to discuss this, using the Introduction thread does not make sense.

shall we ban the word Black as well as it can be mis-used as well

Hi, we are Jai and Rakesh from Lucknow and come to this side in search of articles related to superselector espn starsports. Can anyone tells that how playing combination selected for best results as triseries is running and if selected from all three teams then only two team player would play there and does three teams created by one id get total score or anything else

Hi Rajeev, I gone through playing instruction and noticed that one could play in weekly games and so create an ID but i am quite confused regarding above given concerns for now and also for future point of view. If you have the answer please answer me. Othewise great thanks for reply us and being owner of such great site. Byee have a nice day.

I registered some time ago i'm back now and looking to post more! I recognize some old names from the icf pp sportsnetwork days don't post on pp no more for many reasons i found this site ages ago from an online video which was posted on cricketime the site i post at mostly.