Mohammad Asif considers asylum in Britain

Karan114

A further twist to the bollywood story would be that this Malik guy of Malik & Malik firm is family of Veena Malik. He will lead Asif up the path of hope, extract all Veena's unpaid money out of Asif and then leave him in the lurch. I somehow find myself wanting this to happen. Crook of the first order!!! I have absolutely no sympathy for the guy. Cheated and abused the system and now when it is time for payback, he is going back to the system for protection. Protect him - and you send out a real bad message to the world. There are people who apply for asylum because they have been persecuted in their home country for reasons like civil war, racism and stuff. No fault of their own. Am not sure Asif quite fits this description. Which is probably why, given the way the world works, there is a good chance he will actually get it. Need to control myself. Every passing day that these guys are not being banned is only making me more cynical. I don't want to spread it here.

A further twist to the bollywood story would be that this Malik guy of Malik & Malik firm is family of Veena Malik. He will lead Asif up the path of hope, extract all Veena's unpaid money out of Asif and then leave him in the lurch. I somehow find myself wanting this to happen. Crook of the first order!!! I have absolutely no sympathy for the guy. Cheated and abused the system and now when it is time for payback, he is going back to the system for protection. Protect him - and you send out a real bad message to the world. There are people who apply for asylum because they have been persecuted in their home country for reasons like civil war, racism and stuff. No fault of their own. Am not sure Asif quite fits this description. Which is probably why, given the way the world works, there is a good chance he will actually get it. Need to control myself. Every passing day that these guys are not being banned is only making me more cynical. I don't want to spread it here.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: