Veena Malik in big Boss 4

CSK Fan

Pamela Anderson to enter 'Bigg Boss' next week

Popular TV reality show 'Bigg Boss' is set to get even bigger, with Hollywood bombshell Pamela Anderson entering the sets next week. "Pamela Anderson is landing here on Monday from the US and will enter the 'Bigg Boss' house next week," said a Colors channel spokesperson. 'Bigg Boss', being shot at Lonavla, about 125 kms from here, is the Indian version of the popular British reality show 'Big Brother'. It has celebrity contestants locked in a house under the surveillance of multiple cameras for a period of three months without any contact with the outside world.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pamela-anderson-to-enter-bigg-boss-next-week/710708/ Plastic girl to enter Big Boss. :fear:

Pamela reaches Mumbai to enter Bigg Boss 4 pamela-b1-161110.jpg

Next Pamela Anderson's arrival in Mumbai on night resulted in chaos at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The 43-year-old is all set to captivate the audiences as she enters the television reality show Bigg Boss this week. Pamela was dressed in a long grey outfit. A pair of sunglasses shielded her from the media glare.
More pics/gallery of her at the airport in this NDTV link http://movies.ndtv.com/PhotoDetail.aspx?ID=7663&AlbumType=PG&Title=Pamela+Anderson+arrives+in+Mumbai,+creates+chaos

Pamela Anderson writes to Manmohan Singh

She’s set to get the temperatures rising on the telly screen tonight on a reality show known for its controversial guests, and Hollywood hottie Pamela Anderson, who arrived last night, has already got into an ‘issue’ after her own heart. She has penned a letter to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh about the leather trade in India that she says fills her with “horror.” What her letter states Anderson, who narrated PETA’s (People’s Ethical Treatment Toward Animals) video exposing horrendous cruelty to cattle in the Indian leather trade ten years ago wants to urge people worldwide to reject all leather products. In her letter to the PM she writes, “The reverence and love for animals felt by people in your beautiful country is deeply moving, yet one thing fills me and all compassionate people with horror: India’s leather trade. It still profits from the skins of animals who have been transported to and killed in slaughterhouses, including illegal ones, in unspeakably cruel ways. In 10 years, it seems nothing has changed. I love India and the reverence for animals held by most Indians. Will the government act at all to help these cattle?” PETA’s India head Poorva Joshipura is enthused over the ex-Baywatch star’s visit. “It’s great to have her. Let’s face it — when Pamela speaks the world listens,” she says, adding, “she has fired off the letter to the PM as her primary interest is to save animals.” Pam in a lettuce bikini? Having once worn an itsy-bitsy lettuce bikini,Pam’s known to promote veganism every chance she gets, so will she do it on TV too? “We’ll have to wait and see for that, but her bags, belts and shoes will follow one trend for sure — vegan fashion,” says Joshipura.
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_pamela-anderson-writes-to-manmohan-singh_1467300 The Rakhi Sawant of the US has started her PETA bickering already. :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh I lol-ed after khali told manoj " You may be smart but I am not stupid" I laughed for a few mins .. it was even funnier than watching Khali play musical instruments :hysterical: :rofl:
lol. even I cant stop laughing myself whenever I see khali speaking. and when he counts, its hilarious, every number sounds the same.