Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Arsenal Barca tomorrow and I am already bricking it. I hope we put up a good performance and don't get humiliated. I don't know how I am going to get through the day before kick off. My prediction 3-1 Barca sadly, but I hope I am wrong.
what a great prediction eh :two_thumbs_up: i should have put 10 quid on it!!

Not calling us ChelSh*t anymore? BTW Andy, have you ever been to Old Trafford to watch a game of you're beloved Man Utd? I don't quit understand the ardent following you have for Man Utd, you make yourself sound like someone who was brought up opposite old trafford.
You should give Your Chelshit Logic to your Mates. United have World Wide Fan following, Officially more than 10 Million Fans. One doesnt need to Go to OT to be a die Hard fan, How many Tendulkar Die Hard fans have met him? You may be born or Brought up in Angrezland, Come to Hindustan and see the Fan following for every Club. You say that to your Chelshit mates, may be one of them will grab you by your throat. What a BS Logic. And it was a Mistake, should have Mentioned 'Chelshit' :--D BTW I have never been to a ground to catch up any of India's fixture ever, So The support shouldnt be the same as with the ones who have been to the ground. Thats Lahori Logic at its best. :hysterical:

BTW I have never been to a ground to catch up any of India's fixture ever, So The support shouldnt be the same as with the ones who have been to the ground. Thats Lahori Logic at its best. :hysterical:
You were born in India and not in Manchester. So you supporting India even without going to games is no biggie. Now that we have got that out of the way ,I absolutely dont agree with people who think that only people who are season ticket holders or go to games home and away or atleast visit them once should be fans. You absolutely can be a fan staying far away from the team but it is the OTT rubbish that you keep spouting around half the time makes it appear you as a fake show off.

I dont know why doesnt few Angrezjaades dont understand that We Indians can be equally crazy for a Club/Brand that has not anything to do with India, If someone says he/she does not Understand the Fanaticism one has for the BPL Clubs in India, he should revisit his thought process. Come to India and see for yourself. I am not at all a fanatic when compared to them. They are so much fanatic , that they do not expect United to win everytime United takes field irrespective of the Opposition. I often predict negative things, They dont even do that. ICF ers like Cricketics , KT etc are examples of fans i am talking about. Anyways not expecting NRIs to understand that.

You were born in India and not in Manchester. So you supporting India even without going to games is no biggie. Now that we have got that out of the way ,I absolutely dont agree with people who think that only people who are season ticket holders or go to games home and away or atleast visit them once should be fans. You absolutely can be a fan staying far away from the team but it is the OTT rubbish that you keep spouting around half the time makes it appear you as a fake show off.
Huh, care to point out? I have always said what i Felt. And always backed up with reasons why I feel so.

Fab shouldnt have been playing. He never was fit. I can understand why Arsene played him, but to be honest he made no contribution to the game barring that one pass to Van P which got him sent off :-) The best team won. We will never know what might have happened if Van P had stayed on and it was 11 v 11, but may be may be we may have nicked or at least taken them to extra time. For all their being a great team, Barca are also just a bunch of diving cnuts. The referee though as Van P said was seriously joke. We got so many yellows and I cant believe Barca didnt get even one. Anyway the team should forget it and move on to concentrate on the League. I am not expecting us to get anything at OT this weekend. If we win it would be a surprise and a bonus.

Can the match yesterday put an end to the BS about Barca struggling against Bolton and Stoke? It is probably the most insane argument I have ever heard. Match itself...Barcelona were much the better side. Still a shame that big games as well as domestic are tainted by ridiculous refereeing. Video technology would not have helped the ref yesterday, it is just that he and many others are horrendous retards

Huh' date=' care to point out? I have always said what i Felt. And always backed up with reasons why I feel so.[/quote'] Saying what you feel and backing up with reasons why you feel so doesnt mean what you say is not rubbish. When somebody said Barca are the best team you bring Uefa coefficients. The whole world including people who have played game at the highest level say Barca are probably the best club team at the world, people who have watched football for more years than your age and you come around throwing this ridiculous rubbish that Barca wont be able to beat Stoke & Bolton. There are dozens and dozens of such examples of the rubbish you keep throwing around if we go through this and the PL thread.

The problem is I cant even put Andy on the Ignore List, moderation reasons, not that anything is wrong with your posts, but I just find you unreasonable, annoying and a person on whom I wouldnt want to waste any time of my life. I think SachDan is a much bigger fan of Manchester United than anyone on this forum but its always a pleasant discussion with him. Dude you really need to grow up and take things easy. Cut down a bit on your fanaticism. Remember its just a sport and you my friend are just a Fan.

Watched only 48 mins of the game, was terribly terribly disappointed with out approach, yesterday I was talking to Andy about the brand of football, etc etc and we go out there with this *****y approach. Always play to your strengths, I think this is the first time I have seen Arsenal so defensive. Its simple, they were simply the better team over both the legs and probably are the Best Team in the World.

Not calling us ChelSh*t anymore? BTW Andy, have you ever been to Old Trafford to watch a game of you're beloved Man Utd? I don't quit understand the ardent following you have for Man Utd, you make yourself sound like someone who was brought up opposite old trafford.
whats wrong with someone living in India (or say Kenya or China etc) and supporting a foreign club :dontknow:

Watched only 48 mins of the game, was terribly terribly disappointed with out approach, yesterday I was talking to Andy about the brand of football, etc etc and we go out there with this *****y approach. Always play to your strengths, I think this is the first time I have seen Arsenal so defensive. Its simple, they were simply the better team over both the legs and probably are the Best Team in the World.
Arsene knew it would be difficult to play an offensive game at Barca, so the alternative was to hope we remain 0-0 , 1-0 or even 1-1 till atleast 70 mins and the try hitting them when they were tired. Obviously the Sczeny sub was unplanned for and we lost an outfield sub and then the RvP episode happened. Who knows 11v11 with Barca gifting us a goal it might have been different after 70 mins. Mind you even if Bendtner had just smashed it without trying to control at the end we would have won. Arsene played a tactic which had risks invoved and unfortunately the RvP sending off meant the risk didnt pay off. All said and done at the end of the day man to man Barca were a far superior team to us both in skill as well as play act.

whats wrong with someone living in India (or say Kenya or China etc) and supporting a foreign club :dontknow:
Absolutely, Stupid reason, they are coming up with Just because i am Rival fan. If i was singing praises for the Chelshit, not many would have been saying this, F'king biased people.

BTW, have you ever been to Old Trafford to watch a game of you're beloved Man Utd? I don't quit understand the ardent following you have for Man Utd, you make yourself sound like someone who was brought up opposite old trafford.
I was just lurking around...and I happened to see this post. You will find both sides of the arguement in this thread... http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=261231

Saying what you feel and backing up with reasons why you feel so doesnt mean what you say is not rubbish. When somebody said Barca are the best team you bring Uefa coefficients. The whole world including people who have played game at the highest level say Barca are probably the best club team at the world, people who have watched football for more years than your age and you come around throwing this ridiculous rubbish that Barca wont be able to beat Stoke & Bolton. There are dozens and dozens of such examples of the rubbish you keep throwing around if we go through this and the PL thread.
Just because you do not agree and consider Barca the best team, My logic doesnt become Rubbish. The same can be said about You too, I dont see any reason I need to consider them the best that hasnt won CL for two years. Let them win this season and they would be the best as it was in 2010. And regarding Dozens of Rubbish, Its your Opinion, and your Gunner Mates. They are like Orgasms, everyone has one. Same can be said about You. Its high time you come up with a Counter logic or stop calling others reasoning as Garbage or BS. That would be better, and wont even lead to Off-Topic Fights.

The problem is I cant even put Andy on the Ignore List, moderation reasons, not that anything is wrong with your posts, but I just find you unreasonable, annoying and a person on whom I wouldnt want to waste any time of my life. I think SachDan is a much bigger fan of Manchester United than anyone on this forum but its always a pleasant discussion with him. Dude you really need to grow up and take things easy. Cut down a bit on your fanaticism. Remember its just a sport and you my friend are just a Fan.
Just because You are not a Fanatic Arsenal fan, doesnt make it necessary for every Cricket Lover to be like You. I'll continue to be the way i am as i see so many people around me to have much more passion for their Football Club than myself. So sorry I cant, If you want to put anyone to your Ignore list you are always welcome. And seriously i am in no mood to be the biggest fan etc, Dan is the biggest fan of Man United. Its great to know, I am not the biggest i am happy with whatever support i can ensure for Man United. But in no way i'll compromise the passion i have for Man United, irrespective one likes it or Not.