Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

I think Utd have a great chance of winning it this time.. whoever emerges from the el-classicos will be too battered and bruised for the finals
You have a point. But I think there is at least 3 weeks (I think) gap between semi finals and final. Also Barca has almost won the league so both teams will play second string teams in league games. That would help them avoiding extra battering. Final should be interesting. I personally do not prefer Italian clubs in finals. It likely becomes a defensive game. Not a big fan of that.

Those who think United can or will win the CL this year are Deluded to say. Because United are yet to beat Shalke which by no means would be easy, and Real and Barca wont be easy to handle even if they reach the finals.

I think united will beat schalke, they are a good team but not better then utd.. if we can get a away goal in the first leg, then i can def see us going through.. we are too strong at OT, our form at OT this season is the main reason why we are sitting on top of the league with a 6 point gap.. I do think Madrid v United would be the dream final.. Not sure abt Barca, they can be very diff to beat...

I think united will beat schalke, they are a good team but not better then utd.. if we can get a away goal in the first leg, then i can def see us going through.. we are too strong at OT, our form at OT this season is the main reason why we are sitting on top of the league with a 6 point gap.. I do think Madrid v United would be the dream final.. Not sure abt Barca, they can be very diff to beat...
Ronaldo vs Ferdinand-Vidic would be a spectacle. Unstoppable force meets an immovable object/s

Those who think United can or will win the CL this year are Deluded to say. Because United are yet to beat Shalke which by no means would be easy' date=' and Real and Barca wont be easy to handle even if they reach the finals.[/quote'] Those thinking Utd can win the CL are deluded? I think you are deluded for thinking they can't win it.

Those thinking Utd can win the CL are deluded? I think you are deluded for thinking they can't win it.
Against Barca and Madrid who are two greatest Team on Planet they stand no chance. If you dont go with my Words, ask Barca Maniacs or La Liga Maniacs on ICF :D