Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

what Rotten luck..we got AC Milan!!..and I was hoping for Copenhagen...damn.. the only bright side to it is Arsenal vs Barca :haha: Lets see Sasquatch and the other random dude defending against ........... would truly be a comedy night!
Milan is a Pussy team. Last year an Out of Form United team beaten them 4-0 or 4-1 in the 2nd leg.

Arsenal got the draw Wenger deserved for his arrogance. A 5 or 6-0 beating will teach him to not play his reserves until 1st place has been secured. Hopefully he will realise he has to buy a big dominant centre back and a left back so we can improve defensively. Looks like we will have to settle for the Carling cup and a failed attempt of winning the league this season. The only good thing about the CL draw - Spurs got Milan

^ You guys just need a strong CB to partner Vermaelen when he gets back and a 20+ striker and the side is set. However, Barca are just a class above every side and I can;t see Arsenal prevailing from that tie.. My Predictions to go through are: Roma Tottenham Valencia Inter Madrid Barca Utd Chelsea

^ You guys just need a strong CB to partner Vermaelen when he gets back and a 20+ striker and the side is set.
Knowing Wenger..he'll buy an obscure African/French 17-year old kid and declare that he is done with the transfer market activity He's already bought a 16/17 yr old Japanese kid for the midfield to fill-in for when Cesc leaves for Barca :haha:

Knowing Wenger..he'll buy an obscure African/French 17-year old kid and declare that he is done with the transfer market activity He's already bought a 16/17 yr old Japanese kid for the midfield to fill-in for when Cesc leaves for Barca :haha:
OMFG:hysterical:

I can't see past Barca or Real for the CL. I have put money on both to win it I genuinely do not think any of the English club's are good enough to win it. The Premier League title winner will be decided by which team is least s**t than the best side. I think Chelsea are best equipped to beat Barca as they have a solid backline (generally), they have some quality central midfielders and Drogba on his day is unplayable. Man United could maybe upset Real Madrid but i think Barca would outclass them. Spurs may get past Milan but i think Barca, Real, United or Chelsea would take care of them. My team Arsenal are a hopeless cause, we will cop a real beating in the Nou Camp and will probably be handily beaten at the Emirates.

I can't see past Barca or Real for the CL. I have put money on both to win it I genuinely do not think any of the English club's are good enough to win it. The Premier League title winner will be decided by which team is least s**t than the best side. I think Chelsea are best equipped to beat Barca as they have a solid backline (generally), they have some quality central midfielders and Drogba on his day is unplayable. Man United could maybe upset Real Madrid but i think Barca would outclass them. Spurs may get past Milan but i think Barca, Real, United or Chelsea would take care of them. My team Arsenal are a hopeless cause, we will cop a real beating in the Nou Camp and will probably be handily beaten at the Emirates.
You serious? I think they have the weakest defence this season. And dont write off BPL teams so early. Last 4 Sesons BPL have been most consistent in Europe. And if you talk about the strength of the teams, do not write of Fergies Man United :winky:. And Spurs are looking good too.

You serious? I think they have the weakest defence this season. And dont write off BPL teams so early. Last 4 Sesons BPL have been most consistent in Europe. And if you talk about the strength of the teams, do not write of Fergies Man United :winky:. And Spurs are looking good too.
They have not been consistent this season but when they are all fully fit i think that Cech, Ivanovic, Terry (yes his powers are fading), Alex and A. Cole are a quality backline. Man United have 3 very good defenders (Vidic is a freak, the best centre back in the world at the moment IMO) but Rafael is a bit of a weak link. English teams have been the most consistent over the last few years but this Barca team is the best club team ever. The team that knocks them out/beats them will have to put in an almost perfect defensive performance. Inter Milan's performance at the Nou Camp is the blueprint for me, it was a fantastic performance and they were nearly knocked out late on as Bojan had a goal ruled out for a marginal offside decision. In my opinion Barca should be too good for anyone (but i would have said that last season). Barca-Man United would be a really interesting match because i would love to see how Ferguson would approach the game from a tactical perspective.

They have not been consistent this season but when they are all fully fit i think that Cech, Ivanovic, Terry (yes his powers are fading), Alex and A. Cole are a quality backline. Man United have 3 very good defenders (Vidic is a freak, the best centre back in the world at the moment IMO) but Rafael is a bit of a weak link. English teams have been the most consistent over the last few years but this Barca team is the best club team ever. The team that knocks them out/beats them will have to put in an almost perfect defensive performance. Inter Milan's performance at the Nou Camp is the blueprint for me, it was a fantastic performance and they were nearly knocked out late on as Bojan had a goal ruled out for a marginal offside decision. In my opinion Barca should be too good for anyone (but i would have said that last season). Barca-Man United would be a really interesting match because i would love to see how Ferguson would approach the game from a tactical perspective.
I Subscribe to this Post completely. Barca looks a Club above others ATM, but a lot of that opinion has been formed on the basis of their Performance in La Liga, which has been flaw less. I wouldnt make a Final Opinion on wheather they really are above others in all competitions unless they Knock the crap out of some english teams. Barca has been stopped Many times in Last few years By Good defensive performances Mainly which has been by English teams. 2006-2007 First Chelsea beaten them at Group stage, Then Liverpool Knocked them out of Quarters. Mind you this was another Generation of Barca team which had Ronaldinho with them in Top form and they had just won the CL previous year. In 2008 the first time they played an English team was United in the Semis where we beat them. In 2009 they did beat both Chelsea and United to win the CL. 2010 they beat Arsenal but lost to Inter in the semis. So over the last few years English Top sides have given them quite trouble, Hence i wouldnt call them the better than all the clubs unless they Play against either United, Chelsea or even Spurs. I do believe They'll knock Arsenal out easily though. Most of the Opinion about Barca is formed on the basis of what they do in La Liga and performances against below standard clubs n Group stage in Europe. Just as Argentina were upto in WC 2010.