Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Two of my good mates indulged in a cat-fight and what did I do? watch Polly' date=' The Beast massacre poor Guyanese bowlers :aha:[/quote'] Its just the heat of the moment Dan, No one's serious here, atleast I dont take it seriously. About Phootball 6-0 baby :aha:

He joined for Chelsea as an academy player at the age of 8. He made his competitive first team debut for Chelsea against MSK Zilina on 15 September 2010 as a substitute, thereby becoming the first player to be born after the UEFA Champions League started on 25 November 1992 to take part in the competition...
Remember the name Josh McEachran :bigboss: :aha: Blues :aha:

Katie 4 FC Twente 1 BTW United beats the La Liga table Toppers 1 -0 at Valencia with most of the Players Unavailable. Chicarito scores after 1 minute on the Pitch.
:hysterical::hysterical:Another who also wants a girlie nick name. This is fun coming up with girl names:hysterical: Will comne back to you on girls name selected. I have a few ideas running through my head:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical:Another who also wants a girlie nick name. This is fun coming up with girl names:hysterical: Will comne back to you on girls name selected. I have a few ideas running through my head:hysterical:
Whats wrong? :dontknow: Just announced the Results. "DSR 4 FC Twenty 1" Is it allrite now? And Yeah, Give as many names you want , wont make much difference. Dont want to Pick up Spurs Fans :--D

How about "Andrea" ? :woot: :--D Katie B->