Is there anything that really pisses you ???

Ram

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? 1. People coughing or sneezing continuously. I feel like throwing my shoe at them. If you feel the need to cough a million times, leave the f*cking room and go to the sink in the toilet. 2. People who use the word "like" and "you know" in between every other word. ie; "You know, she was like so totally mad, and then i was like, hey what are you talking about, you know and then she was like..." etc. etc. I also despise people who needlessly use the word "ummm" in between their sentences. ie; "ummmm, then we walked across the street and ummm, noticed that car coming over...ummm, it looked pretty cool, ummmm...". People who use all three in conjunction should be SHOT DEAD. 3. People who always interrupt a person before they finish their sentence, or those who go as far as forcefully finishing their sentence for them. It smacks of total disregard for what the speaker is saying and more often then not, they get it wrong. 4. Duplicity in people. 5. Scumbags who are too far up their own @ssholes and think they know the answers to anything and everything. 6. Retards who feel the need to play their f*cking music like they are in a club - loud enough for the whole building to hear. Just f*ck off... 7. Guys at the gym who feel the need to make loud breathing noises and scream "AAAAAH !" everytime they lift a weight. Oh, the times i feel like taking a barbell and whacking them over the head with it. IF it feels so f*cking heavy, DON'T F*CKING LIFT IT. 8. The Indian cricket team seriously p*sses me off at times - moreso now, after i witnessed their elimination from the WC. Bunch of f*cking losers This list is only the tip of the iceberg - i got plenty more "peeves", but these were the only ones i could think of at the moment.

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ???

1. People coughing or sneezing continuously. I feel like throwing my shoe at them. If you feel the need to cough a million times, leave the f*cking room and go to the sink in the toilet. 2. People who use the word "like" and "you know" in between every other word. ie; "You know, she was like so totally mad, and then i was like, hey what are you talking about, you know and then she was like..." etc. etc. I also despise people who needlessly use the word "ummm" in between their sentences. ie; "ummmm, then we walked across the street and ummm, noticed that car coming over...ummm, it looked pretty cool, ummmm...". People who use all three in conjunction should be SHOT DEAD. 7. Guys at the gym who feel the need to make loud breathing noises and scream "AAAAAH !" everytime they lift a weight. Oh, the times i feel like taking a barbell and whacking them over the head with it. IF it feels so f*cking heavy, DON'T F*CKING LIFT IT.
Classic :lmao: :lmao: To add on to #7 Pred, I hate people(normally girls) who go to the gym and behave as if they own the place. Hey if you are using a machine, use it and then buzz off..dont do a set, then rest for eternity on that. Generally these happen to be girls who would occupy a leg machine, do a set, continue sitting on it and looking around the gym for a full 10 minutes, then do another set and repeat the routine! :mad:

8. The Indian cricket team seriously p*sses me off at times - moreso now, after i witnessed their elimination from the WC. Bunch of f*cking losers
How apt :hic:

1. People coughing or sneezing continuously. I feel like throwing my shoe at them. If you feel the need to cough a million times, leave the f*cking room and go to the sink in the toilet.
People who always interrupt a person before they finish their sentence
Guilty as charged. Though i exhibit that side amongst friends/family alone. Coughing i cant help it- i used to be a smoker until recently and i still got the 'clearing my throat' thing happening.

Guest dada_rocks

2. People who use the word "like" and "you know" in between every other word. ie; "You know, she was like so totally mad, and then i was like, hey what are you talking about, you know and then she was like..." etc. etc. I also despise people who needlessly use the word "ummm" in between their sentences. ie; "ummmm, then we walked across the street and ummm, noticed that car coming over...ummm, it looked pretty cool, ummmm...". People who use all three in conjunction should be SHOT DEAD.
U wud end up klling approx whole teen-age population

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? i lab this thread :hic: 1) people who dont show up on time 2) people who go through my stuff 3) people who are just plain stupid 4) guys with nose hair and other stuff sticking out of their nose 5) bad breath and BO 6) people with a high pitch, nasal voice :doh: 7) people who try to talk to me about religion :tired: