Commonwealth Games may be called off : NZ official

seedhi

^ For gods sake Sree. You have never been to India and seem intent and making others not go there and give scare stories. Just a handful of people have done this silly protest in attempt to get their 15 mins of fame. Yet you want to publicise it as if it has any meaning. It is not embarrasing at all, these things happen now and then. NO BIG DEAL. You seem upset now that the games seems to be coming together and athletes are not scared to explore delhi. While you in the same position openely say you would be to scared to leave the village and would not go anywere cos of security threat and lack of saftey In Delhi.

^ For gods sake Sree. You have never been to India and seem intent and making others not go there and give scare stories. Just a handful of people have done this silly protest in attempt to get their 15 mins of fame. Yet you want to publicise it as if it has any meaning. It is not embarrasing at all, these things happen now and then. NO BIG DEAL. You seem upset now that the games seems to be coming together and athletes are not scared to explore delhi. While you in the same position openely say you would be to scared to leave the village and would not go anywere cos of security threat and lack of saftey In Delhi.
Maybe sree is afraid of losing his virginity. :dontknow:

^ For gods sake Sree. You have never been to India and seem intent and making others not go there and give scare stories. Just a handful of people have done this silly protest in attempt to get their 15 mins of fame. Yet you want to publicise it as if it has any meaning. It is not embarrasing at all, these things happen now and then. NO BIG DEAL..
You seem to be misinterpreting what I am trying to say. This is another thing for the media to pounce upon. I can see this making the headlines of the 'Sydney Morning Herald' {a very very respectable publication} with the title 'Hindu Extremists .... '

You seem to be misinterpreting what I am trying to say. This is another thing for the media to pounce upon. I can see this making the headlines of the 'Sydney Morning Herald' {a very very respectable publication} with the title 'Hindu Extremists .... '
Well thats more a reflection of the stupidity of the sydney morning herald then any reflection upon India if they pounce on such minor things and make headlines from them.

More self inflicted embarrassment, if there wasn't enough already: /quote] And do you know why they are calling him racist? Apparently Mr Hooper, for whom GOI has been spending INR 20 million every year as tax liability and have been putting him in a farmhouse for the last 2 years that has a rent of INR 1.25 million per month made some insulting comments about India to Indian officials in a meeting. Smmething along the lines of "Your population is your f*****g problem. I don't care for India's pride, all I cre for is the games". So much for being a nice host to this dumbo. BTW ever since he made these comments, there has been a gag order against him.

Half of Commonwealth Games volunteers disappear with kit :The Times of India :hysterical: "Large numbes of Indians have liked the Commonwealth Games volunteer uniform, so much so, they have signed up for volunteering duties, received their smart clothes worth 12,000 rupees and then disappeared. " :hysterical: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cwgarticleshow/6654538.cms http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/30/3025846.htm http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/commonwealthgames/8034001/Commonwealth-Games-2010-volunteers-fail-to-report-for-duty-in-Delhi.html