Commonwealth Games may be called off : NZ official

seedhi

The only silver lining I can see if the CWG are canceled is that this pathetic UPA govt headed by that puppet masquerading as a PM will surely fall and hopefully the country might finally rid itself of its obsession with the parasitic dynasty ..
Dream on..CWG will not get cancelled. Kangress will rule India for many many years to come..Within few months public will forget everything. When Kangress can win the elections in Mumbai even after the 26/11 fiasco, CWG failure is nothing serious. People of India deserve Kangress..

Once the preparations are complete' date=' I am sure Rahul the next Generation walay baba will come out in public and say I will fix it ...[/quote'] Lalit Modi Zindabad :protest: I would favour my chances of him fixing it if he was handed over the power. But too much damage has already been done.......

vadakkus Both 'Commonwealth Games' and 'CWG' are trending on Twitter. Dont say the games did not achieve anything. #CWG
sambha_bhilane In melbourne #CWG closing ceremony. Saif & rani were dancing on 'hoga dhamal dilli me' song. So true to that lyrics it turned out to be
:phehehe:

Pak police official to visit India ahead of Commonwealth Games The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/events-tournaments/commonwealth-games/top-stories/Pak-police-official-to-visit-India-ahead-of-Commonwealth-Games/articleshow/6602860.cms#ixzz10FJdPkCpKARACHI: A senior Pakistani police official will visit New Delhi from September 26 to inspect the security and other arrangements for the country's contingent in the Commonwealth Games scheduled from October 3-14. The Pakistan Olympic Association confirmed on Tuesday that the government has decided to send a deputy inspector general of Police from Islamabad, Ahmed Mukaram to the Indian capital on a security visit. "Our contingent is due to leave on September 29 for the Commonwealth Games and before that we wanted to have our own security clearance," POA President, Arif Hasan said. Hasan said that it was true that Pakistan had some reservations and questions over the security arrangements for athletes at the Games Village. "We have been assured by the CWG organising committee that our athletes will be provided with top level security arrangements at the athletics village but we too have our areas of concern," Hasan added. He said, like other countries, Pakistan was keen to be part of the mega event but had concerns after reading media reports about the preparations of the Games and the lack of facilities and hygiene at the Games village. "The security personal will be meeting the Games officials and Indian security officials to get a brief on what security cover is being provided to our contingent," he said. Pakistan is sending a 75-member contingent for the Games. India had suspended the bilateral sporting ties with Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks in November 2008 but since last year, it permitted Pakistan to send teams for multinational events including the Hockey World Cup held early this year in Delhi.
:hehe:

Few quick options for kangress now.. 1) Blame everything on Pak sabotage. They've already caught a Pak spy few days ago. He can be blamed. 2) Move the spotlight on Ram Janmabhumi issue. Increase the fear of any communal clash irupting in any part of India. Get their cadre to foment trouble and clashes here and there and then blame the saffron radical forces. Chidambaram can step in and move the focus away from CWG.

Few quick options for kangress now.. 1) Blame everything on Pak sabotage. They've already caught a Pak spy few days ago. He can be blamed. 2) Move the spotlight on Ram Janmabhumi issue. Increase the fear of any communal clash irupting in any part of India. Get their cadre to foment trouble and clashes here and there and then blame the saffron radical forces. Chidambaram can step in and move the focus away from CWG.
good question man, its good that games date are far from ramjanambhoomi verdict:nervous: