Commonwealth Games may be called off : NZ official

seedhi

thats just misleading :headshake: Part of it collapsed, a very small portion.. still not goood! :(( Congresss hayee hayeee :protest:
Does it matter if its a small part or the whole thing? Is it normal for a building to bits falling off? I bet you none of the local residents wouldnt want to put a foot inside the CWG area.......let alone athletes and foreigners coming in.:giggle:

Does it matter if its a small part or the whole thing? Is it normal for a building to bits falling off? I bet you none of the local residents wouldnt want to put a foot inside the CWG area.......let alone athletes and foreigners coming in.:giggle:
small part,whole thing.. 2 very different things :dontknow: ofcourse it matters ! and haha, yaa am off to mumbai during the CWGs :aha: :((

Not to worry..Your plan will be successful. The Kenyan Female Atheletes team is not pulling out. They are coming..You'll be able to meet them..
From what I heard they are one of the best at running.......Sir John are you a really fit runner?:hmmm:

The terrorists are being made redundant. :nervous:
:hysterical: These games are an Epic Fail!!! All forieign countries should pull out! Hang on a second I have heard there is a conspiracy theory about all of this...... we have been framed......western media making things up.......where is the proof bridge collpased, only pictures....:hysterical: