Poker

facetheace

I play. Play on pokerstars occasionally. But you need to have a really good temperament if you are playing for money. I started off it $20 and made $80 in <1hr. Then lost a big pot and got too greedy by trying recover the losses and eventually lost it all :--D THat was when I first started off. But when you play for money you need to have goals and stick to it. My favorite professional player is Elky Grosspelier

I play. Play on pokerstars occasionally. But you need to have a really good temperament if you are playing for money. I started off it $20 and made $80 in <1hr. Then lost a big pot and got too greedy by trying recover the losses and eventually lost it all :--D THat was when I first started off. But when you play for money you need to have goals and stick to it. My favorite professional player is Elky Grosspelier
agree, real money play requires a lot of discipline. I've had huuge ups and downs in my time playing professionally, sometimes you just want to play higher and higher ;) If you stick to the low limits and practice good bankroll management you can earn yourself a nice side income