Mayawathi Won

talksport

Re: Mayawathi Won >Afterall,how can one justify rebuking/banning a person for abusing one individual when they openly tolerate abuses towards an entire ethnic group ? well you are not banned for calling American here bootlickers..we are being consistent. Do you want me to ban both of you?? DR, apologize for your comments on Bengali.. CC, apologize for your comments on American Indians. And move on.

Re: Mayawathi Won

well you are not banned for calling American here bootlickers..we are being consistent.
i've not called any American as a bootlicker. Hell, i havn't even mentioned Indo-Americans (which is what i think you meant, American-Indians have never featured in the convo to my knowledge) as a group specifically. Just our own desis who are blissfully anware of the monster that is American government/elite class and is simple bootlickers of them. I have not disparaged ANY race or ethnicity here so your idea of comparing my comments to D_R's racist comments about Bengal is again, nothing more than trying the proverbial broom-n-sweep axiom. In short,you are saying 'chal jaane bhi do' and i am saying 'naheen, yeh jaane waali baat nahi hain.'
Do you want me to ban both of you??
If banning me also ensures banning that moron, i say please go ahead. I have no problem with you banning me if it means this board loses its most prominent racist poster too. My departure would be far less of a loss towards the liberal community here than the departure of this fundie hindu racist would be to his group.

Re: Mayawathi Won CC, do you think we are facking fools here... what did you mean by "If we want to get 'ready' and still continue to feed ourselves, i suggest we kick Ameica out of India as far as Agriculture sector goes for their policy is responsible for thousands of deaths in India recently. How ironic that there are bootlickers of that nation here who at the same breath denounce the islamic terrorists when American policy has killed thousands more in recent times." and this in the thread where we were talking about China and India.. dont pretend to be saint here...

what did you mean by "If we want to get 'ready' and still continue to feed ourselves, i suggest we kick Ameica out of India as far as Agriculture sector goes for their policy is responsible for thousands of deaths in India recently.
The answer is obvious. Clearly, i mean kick out American pressure and American policies from the Indian farm sector. Clearly, it cannot mean kicking out Americans because i don't know about any American farmer farming in India.
How ironic that there are bootlickers of that nation here who at the same breath denounce the islamic terrorists when American policy has killed thousands more in recent times."
Yes bootlickers. Show me how i differentiated those 'bootlickers' by race or attached any particular racial epithets towards those 'bootlickers' to qualify as a racist comment. Never said gujju bootlickers or bihari bootlickers or southie bootlickers. Bootlickers are bootlickers and since i didn't discriminate in that commet, it by no means is racist.
dont pretend to be saint here...
Never said or pretended i was. However, i am demonstrating to you that instances of personal abuse does not equate to racism by any conceivable definition and your charge that my comments and D_R's towards Bengalis are on par is nothing more than a blatant misrepresentation to serve your purpose of trying to sweep this under the carpet and shelter that racist.

Re: Mayawathi Won >Yes bootlickers. Show me how i differentiated those 'bootlickers' by race or attached any particular racial epithets towards those 'bootlickers' to qualify as a racist comment. no one said it was racist..but it was in bad taste..and that too in totally unrelevant thread...care to explain why would you bring up American bootlickers here in that thread..

no one said it was racist..but it was in bad taste..and that too in totally unrelevant thread...care to explain why would you bring up American bootlickers here in that thread..
Bad taste is one thing. Abusing an individual is one thing. Racism (and thus abuse) of millions of people from an ethnic group is a totally different thing alltogether. Clearly you cannot equate the two as the same, which is exactly what you are trying to do. As far as i am concerned, you calling me the son of a prostitute is of far less significance than you saying bengalis are sons of prostitutes. One is abusing an individual, the other is abusing millions of individuals. Obviously, if the moderation here is willing to tolerate racism, intolerance of personal abuse would be illogical and therefore, you have no place rebuking me when you allow racists to run amok.
if you steal 1 Rs or 1 crore..you are thief on both counts.
Irrelevant example. Since abusing 1 person is a personal attack but abusing 1 crore people is a racist attack. Unlike theft, abusing 1 = abusing 1000000 = racism is not true and you know that. PS: Good job trying the 'sweep-under-carpet' doctrine btw. Atleast you arn't lacking for effort or cunning.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mayawathi Won U are losing it completely.. when sanity gets restored in ur top floor then come back.. On sidenote guys this year UPSC result reads sthg like this. OBC candidate is over-all topper there goes the myth of PBc need crutch in the dumps.. Last uear thanks to RTI act they it was found out that average and standard deviation between OBC and and general category differs by mere 1 or 2 percent. Another glaring point was a muslim family in kerala has made this into family business each and every sibling happens to be IAS/IPS .. India is doing well if u work hard sky is the limit no institutionalized discrimination is in place and there is no room for uninstitutionalied discrimnation either particularly in section where due diligenence is followed for enrollment. Yes in employment of peon and other fourth grade posts proverbial ppartisan does happen but that too is very equitable a yadav will root for yadav a singh will root for sigh a muslim will root for muslim so on and so forth... Moral of the story work hard and stop whining u will get ur share of success in India. here is the news piece reporting fourth grade employees wards getitng into the elite upsc http://bihartimes.com/news07/May/1652.html

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mayawathi Won Btw he does start sensibly, but when finds data in incoherence with his babble then gets all awry.

Which planet do you live on ?Vendors are what beacons of gentility towards their kid ? You see vendors smacking their kid if they don't wash the dishes in tavern fast enough..or in the saree shop the kid cant find the saree. Basically to many vendors, if you are his/her kid and you do anything remotely displeasing or inconviniencing to the customer, you are game to be beaten. Seen it so many times that it isnt funny. I can't believe you havnt seen that.
I have seen that. But I haven't ever ever ever seen any guy say this ooch/neech jaati crap to his son especially in front of the customer. Sorry, but I don't believe this happened.
I have no idea where that is, sorry.
Ask Lurker/dada.

But I haven't ever ever ever seen any guy say this ooch/neech jaati crap to his son especially in front of the customer.
So you've never had a 'unchee jaati/neechi jaati' comment from your kaamwaali ? Sorry but *I* dont believe you've never heard jaati reference from that social class of people.

So you've never had a 'unchee jaati/neechi jaati' comment from your kaamwaali ? Sorry but *I* dont believe you've never heard jaati reference from that social class of people.
Nope. Never. And I've lived in India for 20 out of the 24 years of my life.

Nope. Never. And I've lived in India for 20 out of the 24 years of my life.
Well every year when it came for Bijoyadashami gifts time, the kaamwaalis would show up and make a standard 'unchee jaati/neechi jaati' gratitude filled comment before accepting her sari.

Achha to bata..kitna daheej liya tha tu ne ? Daheej ki bheek leke aya kya Canada mein ? Woh kitna chalta hai ( chootiya daheej leke biwi ko chorke yahaan aata hain) hamein bhi pata hain.
I can't believe this guy is still allowed to post here.

I can't believe this guy is still allowed to post here.
As i explained to Kabira, when racist people like D_R are tolerated, anything else is logical to be tolerated. Afterall, whats personal abuse of an individual in the face of an act that personally abuses millions ? The definition of hyporcrasy is you whining about my comment and defending D_R's right to post at the same breath.

Re: Mayawathi Won As I said earlier CC, dada_rocks has been warned and since then I dont see him abuse..But you are non-stop with your abuse. As I requested, knock it off and debate without bringing anyone's family into discussion.

No personal attacks, please!
Non Comprende, Senor. As i said, i am under no obligation to show courtesy towards racists. If this earns me a ban, so be it but i certainly aint gonna back off the tail of that racist ignorant hatemongerer until he personally apologizes for his racist comments. Notice that i've insulted him and him only, not even his immediate family or his upbringing.

Re: Mayawathi Won Not showing courtesy and heaping abuse are synonymous, CC? Let's not complicate this further. If DR does it again, feel free to react, but as things stand, I think your reply has gone far enough. Let's draw a line under the matter for the sake of the greater good.