XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

4th Gold in wrestling:isalute:
yaar when was it telecast.. they were showing swimming for a long time and so I changed the channels as there were hardly any Indians in swimming.. missed the wrestling Just got the update in CNN IBN while switching channels So, 10 golds now .. 5 golds today itself and a few more might get added till evening :eyedance:

Sunil Kumar wins a bronze by whitewashing and knocking out the opponents in both rounds a lot before scheduled time Sunil was looking awesome and the opponent could not give a fight at all.. why did he not go to finals/gold if he is such a good wrestler So, 10 golds, 7 silvers and 3 bronze till now I suppose

Wrestling showing up again.. for gold again I suppose.. yaar DD is cutting off too much and it it becoming confusing which game is at what time etc. .. they should concentrate on Indian sports instead of swimming, athletics etc. where Indians dont even participate

How come the genetically bigger and stronger' date=' jazba junooni country people are losing to India in weight lifting and wrestling and over all as well.:hmmm:[/quote'] CWG competition is not world-class compared to Olympics or Asian Games. Lots of 'free' medals available especially in wrestling.