Commonwealth Games 2010 Opening ceremony

ViruRulez

I watched the recording of the entire opening ceremony. * Opening Drumbeats gave me goosebumps. :elefant: * Mehendi was a nice idea. :eyedance: * Classical Dances showing our classical culture. :bow: * Beautiful girls in colorful sarees. :woot: * Yoga with vedic chanting was pretty good. If you guys didn't know the opening vedic chant in the background was Gayatri Mantra, rendered in a musical way. Just loved that our ancient vedas were showcased in the opening ceremony, with the lotus yogic posture showing the seven chakras. * The Indian train showing different facets of the common man was humbling. * Sand art on Mahatma Gandhi. :hatsoff: * Finally AR Rahman with Jai Ho song. :D Overall a vibrant and colorful experience. If I had to criticize anything then it was a bit chaotic...but that's how life in India is sometimes..nahin kya? I guess that was represented too. :P I was so happy to see our vibrant culture. "Incredible India" as the announcer once said...which also gave me goosebumps. Thanks for reading my post with so many emoticons and good luck to all athletes. :dance:
Yup, that was my only disappointment.