Why isnt that annoying Portsmouth supporter shot dead ?!

Predator_05

Who is the c*nt that keeps ringing that f*cking bell in every Portsmouth match ?!!?!?! It's the only damn thing i ever hear whenever i am watching a match involving them - the f*cking ding ding ding sound !!!! and the worst thing is that even after you turn the TV on mute, it gets stuck in your head and totally puts you off the game. My question is; WHY isn't that b@stard's bell confiscated and melted down by the stewards ? All they do is piss off the crowd and tell them to sit down all the time, whereas they always turn a blind eye to issues like the Pompey pr*ck's bell. Take his bell, shove it up his @rse, and let's get on with the game FFS !! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: Why isnt that annoying Portsmouth supporter shot dead ?! a video ? HAHAHA, as if the cameras will ever take a shot of his face. The guy's health would be in danger if that were to happen...laugh.gif What is it with the atmosphere at Premiership matches these days ? Always so dull...the Englishmen could never match the Germans for sheer noise. Especially at England games ! Too many plastic fans, if you know what I mean. Bring back terracing and hooligans !