Fantasy Premier League !

Predator_05

Anyone up for starting a league ? 3/4 people should be enough. For those who don't know what i am talking about - go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and register a team. I'll create a league exclusively for ICF members (and post the access code on here) and then we can discuss selections, predictions etc. on here and see who is top at the end of the season !! For those who haven't played it before - it's a fairly straightforward game. You are given 100 in credit and are required to select a squad of 15 players. You shuffle the formations around, pick captains who score double their points, and do transfers every week - clearing out unproductive players and bringing in better (or sometimes even worse) players. I've been playing for 3 years now (it was launched in '04) and it's quite fun and very addictive. Even those of you who know jack about football can take part. The likes of dsr and myself can tell who is good and who isnt... :chin: If you enjoy ICF Super Selector, you'll love this.

Re: Fantasy Premier League !

I will submit a team in due course' date=' next week sometime[/quote'] Register NOW, you lazy sack !! Gambit - i can see your team now. It's alright, but i recommend that you make the following changes. 1) SELL LJUNGBERG. He doesn't play a minute for Arsenal anymore now that they have Rosicky and Hleb. 2) Drop Neville and bring in Keane. 3) Switch your captain from James to one of your strikers (or even midfielders). The captain scores double points, and goalkeepers can't guarantee more than 6 points at best - and that's only if they DON'T concede a single goal all game. Not very likely. Change your captain depending on the upcoming fixture...

Re: Fantasy Premier League ! Excellent. Thanks to everyone for registering ! Scoring starts this gameweek, so update your teams while you still can. If you need tips or anything, don't hesitate to ask. and good luck to everyone ! At the end of season, we can celebrate the winner and laugh our @sses off at the loser (which won't be me !)...:wtg: Cheers

Re: Fantasy Premier League !

I am top :wtg:
Like hell you are... :lol:
# Team TOTAL 1 The Predators -- 89 2 dsr151 -------------- 84 3 Rowdy Fellows -- 66 4 Dark Force ----- 64 5 chakas_dudes11 -- 51 6 Toon Army ------ 40
I got 14 points off Evra... :eek: ...but 4 of my starters didn't even play ! :tired: