Asian Games - Guangzhou - Nov 12-28 2010

Sir john

Only one word for our performance in Asian Games till now. DISAPPOINTED. :(( I am not sure how we got no.2 in CWG medals tally when we are sucking ass amongst only the limited number of Asian Games and that too in a games which we inaugurated in the first edition and held twice.

Only one word for our performance in Asian Games till now. DISAPPOINTED. :(( I am not sure how we got no.2 in CWG medals tally when we are sucking ass amongst only the limited number of Asian Games and that too in a games which we inaugurated in the first edition and held twice.
Viru bhai CWG performance after continuous preparation for 2-3 years. Our players gave their all in the CWG. And since the CWG gt over, all the medal contenders were busy attending felicitation ceremonies and di nt have much time to practice. That is the reason for the below par showing so far. One cannot expect athletes to peak twice in a space of a month in international competitions. Thats the way this goes. If you look at the shooters, they are all shooting 10-12 points below their best, lifters are also 10-12 KGs below their best. That shows that somehow they are not at the peak of their game and their concentration level is not at where it should which is understandable.

Viru bhai CWG performance after continuous preparation for 2-3 years. Our players gave their all in the CWG. And since the CWG gt over, all the medal contenders were busy attending felicitation ceremonies and di nt have much time to practice. That is the reason for the below par showing so far. One cannot expect athletes to peak twice in a space of a month in international competitions. Thats the way this goes. If you look at the shooters, they are all shooting 10-12 points below their best, lifters are also 10-12 KGs below their best. That shows that somehow they are not at the peak of their game and their concentration level is not at where it should which is understandable.
If China, Japan, S Korea and other Asian countries participated in CWG, India would've scrapped the bottom of medals table. Let's not kid ourselves.. I'm also impressed by the professional hosting of the Asian games in Guangzhou..What a mess we created in hosting CWG Delhi.. What an utter mess..

If China, Japan, S Korea and other Asian countries participated in CWG, India would've scrapped the bottom of medals table. Let's not kid ourselves.. I'm also impressed by the professional hosting of the Asian games in Guangzhou..What a mess we created in hosting CWG Delhi.. What an utter mess..
large part of it was false propaganda by the media