'Tendulkar better than Bradman' : Zaheer Abbas

Guest prince

For gods sake he is saying Tendulkar is greatest cricketer ever. The fact that Tendulkar is only a batsman (although a certain pak wk may not agree) means that by applying simple logic , it means viv is saying Tendulkar is also best batsman ever. Get over it, Viv thinks Tendulkar is better then Bradman, deal with it. The tide is turning

For gods sake he is saying Tendulkar is greatest cricketer ever. The fact that Tendulkar is only a batsman (although a certain pak wk may not agree) means that by applying simple logic , it means viv is saying Tendulkar is also best batsman ever. Get over it, Viv thinks Tendulkar is better then Bradman, deal with it. The tide is turning
Who can argue with the guy who bats better than Jack Hobbs! Like you said, Hobbs wouldn't even make to your club's 5 team. :P
Who can argue with the guy who bats better than Jack Hobbs! Like you said' date=' Hobbs wouldn't even make to your club's 5 team. :P[/quote'] Smoke screen as lost argument. But will humour you. Yes am better then Hobbs and he would certainly not make the 3rd eleven, would make 4th eleven probably. Dont make me post Hobbs batting videos, as frankly his play was comical. What did you think of Hobbs in the videos? Were you impressed?
Smoke screen as lost argument. But will humour you. Yes am better then Hobbs and he would certainly not make the 3rd eleven, would make 4th eleven probably. Dont make me post Hobbs batting videos, as frankly his play was comical. What did you think of Hobbs in the videos? Were you impressed?
Mr. Bean > Charlie Chaplin because of the videos. You win KT :P
Any thoughts on videos and Hobbs batting? Impressed? Do you play cricket? And if so do you feel Hobbs has better technique then you based on the videos?
I guess then Sehwag wouldn't make it to your team too, if technique is what you are looking for :giggle:
Are you comparing Hobbs and sehwags technique?? Are you really going down that road. If I post videos of Hobbs batting' date=' people will laugh that you are comparing his technique to Sehwag. Sehwag has superb technique of stable base and good shots![/quote'] And you want to compare everyone based on one video of Sir Jack Hobbs? Let's judge Tendulkar based on these videos: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h446pVsEr3M]YouTube - First ball Shoaib Akhtar ever bowled to Tendulkar[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUux1p1Vg3A]YouTube - Mohammad Asif - Sachin Tendulkar Bowled[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3sg0GT4f5c]YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar gets Sachin Tendulkar caught behind (2006 test)[/ame]