Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

here is one more game which i played,we called it Pittu

"Talking of hitting each other reminds me of a game called 7 stones wherein we used to arrange 7 small stones atop each other. A team would aim at these stones, hit them and run around while the other team would hurtle the ball aiming at the team that collapsed these stones (before all players were it they were to rebuild the heap that they collapsed). the game was fun and, we were able to hit those stones accurately from a long distance. A 10 inch pile and we could still manage to hit the bottom. (Yorker?)"

Guest Shivani
It could be Aaku :icflove:
:hysterical: dil kabaddi :dance: raja rani chor police lock and key chewing gum ( :phehehe: ) cricket :P hide and seek mario :D name place animal thing bingo carrom chinese checkers snakes and ladders :woot: monopoly scrabbles brainvita :woot: kho kho coconut :D and soo many moreeee.. aww :(( 1 game i really hated playing was ghar ghar :mad:

Guest Shivani
:woot: very active childhood you had Shivani :two_thumbs_up:
:grin:
@Shivo any descrription of book cricket game.
book cricket nai pata ? :omg: main zindagi ki saari history & biology classes mein book cricket kheli hoon koi bhi moti kitaab lo firr jo batting kar raha hota hai woh page flip karta hai even number waley pages mein hi score hota hai 2,4,6 huwa toh utne runs jor lo 0,8 huwa toh outttttttttt jo bowling karta hai woh 0,8 pey batsman ki jitni chahey hass ke mazak urha sakta hai, lekin healthy way mein jese saamne wale ke sentiments hurt na ho firr aise batting karne side ko 10 chances miltey hain fir dusri side chase karti hai utna score massst game hai :yay:

@shivo maain bhee kheela hoon yeeh game, maaine uppar kya gaalat bola maaine sirf yeeh bola thaa kee book cricket maain single,triple run nahi hothe jaaise tumne kaha ki even number count hoothe haain. anyway a good game,

dil kabaddi :-)
yeh kaun se game haain :hmmm:

Guest Shivani
Aaku' date=' Shivani ..did you run around in circles playing Ringa Ringa Roses? :P[/quote'] yesssss but no one played ringa ring of roses with me :(( cuz main hamesha larkiyon ko dhakka de kar gira deti last mein :dontknow: rock paper scissor pen fighting trump cards outdoors mein i used to play badminton dodgeball football volleyball handball ( i was the captain of my house team in school :P ) and a lil bit of basketball too (as that was part of curriculum in school, never enjoyed) :D

i play football for my school as a goalkeepar spent 3 year in extrass once our school team main keeper gets injured in a match it was a semifinal match i have honor to do keeping in that match. during keeping someone hit on my stomach,i did't know who hit me, than next time when oppo captain come to hit a goal o hit a flying kick on his stomach, i take back my revenge due to me there will a fight take place, but i enjoyed it. than i get red card but nevermind

Guest Shivani
i play football for my school as a goalkeepar spent 3 year in extrass once our school team main keeper gets injured in a match it was a semifinal match i have honor to do keeping in that match. during keeping someone hit on my stomach,i did't know who hit me, than next time when oppo captain come to hit a goal o hit a flying kick on his stomach, i take back my revenge due to me there will a fight take place, but i enjoyed it. than i get red card but nevermind
awwww :icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nonchalant.. I love that! :hysterical: