Barclays ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS

Cricketics

Sublime performance from Emperor Federer. This is the best I've seen him play against Rafa ever. He looked so aggressive from the start that Rafa lost the match in that first set itself. :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
:two_thumbs_up:

Sublime performance from Emperor Federer. This is the best I've seen him play against Rafa ever. He looked so aggressive from the start that Rafa lost the match in that first set itself. :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
Very true. Though I don't like saying such things about Nadal, who is definately one of the best in the world after Fed, but Federer was all over Nadal in first set. It was like Someone was firing bullets on a deer and, deer was trying to escape and hiding behind trees which were already naked in spring and hence was exposed and beaten in front of public(crowd)

Very true. Though I don't like saying such things about Nadal' date=' who is definately one of the best in the world after Fed, but Federer was all over Nadal in first set. It was like Someone was firing bullets on a deer and, deer was trying to escape and hiding behind trees which were already naked in spring and hence was exposed and beaten in front of public(crowd)[/quote'] I had this impression that due to some reasons Nadal looked just a bit tired and sort of irritated in the first set. He regained his composure in the 2nd but Federer was in sublime form and once Federer is in that sort of form, its literally impossible to play against him. Thats the end of the Tennis season...........Hoping for a cracking 2011 season with Fedex winning at least 2 Grand slams AND defeating Rafa in French Open finals. I also would like to see Del Potro and Murray doing well (along with Rafa).

Kidhar hai Nadal pappu supporters. This is called "Roger Federer Style" Adopt it.
Rafa leads 12-6 against Fed in finals :hatsoff: Indoor surface is the least favourable for Rafa's game hence he failed to win this season-ending tourney. Rafa will show who the real boss is when he completes non-calendar grand slam at AO :--D

Rafa leads 12-6 against Fed in finals :hatsoff: Indoor surface is the least favourable for Rafa's game
Thats the difference between good and best player.. Best will win on all places, regardless it's in open or close :cantstop: some good players which are not best cannot win in all places

Thats the difference between good and best player.. Best will win on all places, regardless it's in open or close :cantstop: some good players which are not best cannot win in all places
:hysterical::hysterical: 14 attempts at Roland Garros and won just once (thanks to Soderling playing like God against Rafa in the 4th round) :giggle: