Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

northies always defend india from all invaders as history suggest so northies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>southies
half the northies themselves are descenders of invaders thanks to the brilliant defense against prior invaders. :hysterical: On a more serious note, :isalute: to our current troops who have to patrol the borders and defend us from the jihadists.

:mad: visit north india,before saying anything oz.
Biggest Indian food export is chicken tikka masala' date=' probably followed by 10 types of butter chicken and then samosa chat...all north indian delicacies. :eating:[/quote'] Perhaps I take back my comment.. there appears to be good food from the North and the South. I guess I said that because whenever I have North Indian food it's always paneer, which I don't like. I will reserve my judgement until visiting India..

actresses are southies but all good actors are northies :winky:
You mean John Ab, Harman Baweja(?), the two n00bs, wannabe homos (I don't even know their names but one is related to Aamir and another from Kapoor family), Kareena's ex, Kareena's present, Salman..I can go on and on :hysterical::hysterical:

You mean John Ab' date=' Harman Baweja(?), the two n00bs, wannabe homos (I don't even know their names but one is related to Aamir and another from Kapoor family), Kareena's ex, Kareena's present, Salman..I can go on and on :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Ya stick it to them MAN ! jayaram07.jpg

actresses are southies but all good actors are northies :winky:
not true. there are some pretty good actors in south too - Kamal, Vikram, Mammooty, Madhavan to name a few. Ofc we have a very large collection of crap actors too. :giggle: