Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

At least the study pressure is not so much in north as it is in south.. haina? :p
I'm not too sure about that. Most of the people I've met who've done either 10th or 12th from AP or TN board have gotten in excess of 90% . I think 95% of the people in those boards get 90% plus. Yahan pe, 10th maths pass kar ne ke liye kya kya papad talne pade thay. You have no idea. If I were in TN board, I would simply write a poem and draw a sketch of a donkey in my Maths paper and still get a 70. That is the default starting point.

I'm not too sure about that. Most of the people I've met who've done either 10th or 12th from AP or TN board have gotten in excess of 90% . I think 95% of the people in those boards get 90% plus. Yahan pe, 10th maths pass kar ne ke liye kya kya papad talne pade thay. You have no idea. If I were in TN board, I would simply write a poem and draw a sketch of a donkey in my Maths paper and still get a 70. That is the default starting point.
TN state boards are halwa exams. All questions come from the textbook and you can leave half of the syllabus because of pre defined choice. But these students really suffer when it comes to doing their engineering. In the first year, its a complete cultural change for them

I was from the last Matriculation batch (Standard 11) in MP..That's 1986..After that the pattern became 10+2.. Seems like a long time back..
Yeah.. that was long time back.. But to score good in 10th and 12th remained difficult after pattern change.. Though I guess in last few years students have started scoring good marks..