Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Kaun kehta hai??? :confused: BTW: G92, you izz fail. You have to end your post with a " North >>> South" or vice versa. :P South >>>> North
Oopsy Shayad yeh main hi kehta hoon :giggle:. Anyways, my opinion is Ignoring West and East, if you divide the Indian map equally, you'd figure out that Mumbai lies in the southern half of the map, which shows that Mumbai lies in the South. Hence I conclude that South > North :proud: /thread.

The unwritten code of this thread is that you have to conclude your post with a 'North >>> South' or a 'South >>> North'. You haven't done that :orderorder: That bit in the ending is a must. Your factual reasons may not matter as much :P For eg: It has been raining continuously for the last 10 hours. I love eating Cheese samosas in the rain. Does anyone use a type writer? Hence, North >>> South
:hatsoff: Interesting. I'd like to know what kind of logic was applied to arrive at such a conclusion.

OMG Mariyam you are incorrigible. I haven't seen anyone go so offtopic and yet be so expressive. I love the way you put your views in a typical Lawyer's flair. Woh kehte hain na "idhar udhar ki baatein karke' date= main topic se dhyaan hatana koi ek wakeel se seekhe" :icflove:
Ram anna, you got company. Shake off the pedo and win the race :cheer:

The unwritten code of this thread is that you have to conclude your post with a 'North >>> South' or a 'South >>> North'. You haven't done that :orderorder: That bit in the ending is a must. Your factual reasons may not matter as much :P For eg: It has been raining continuously for the last 10 hours. I love eating Cheese samosas in the rain. Does anyone use a type writer? Hence, North >>> South
But if you are a westie or an eastie, you can just sit back and :popcorn: and :cheer: and :hehe: and :blink: and :finger: and :woot:. And we can "aag mein dalo ghee". :cheer:

But if you are a westie or an eastie, you can just sit back and :popcorn: and :cheer: and :hehe: and :blink: and :finger: and :woot:. And we can "aag mein dalo ghee". :cheer:
But what I am seeing here is that Mariyam hunts for the logs of wood, Mariyam gathers it at one place, Mariyam burns a matchstick sets it to fire, Mariyam puts the ghee in that very fire, Mariyam continues to put ghee in the aag. So Mariyam is clearly an exception, its only valid for us westies and easties and not her :P

^^^ Tum meri burai kar rahe ho ya tareef? :confused: Btw: I think Mah and Goa are considered North. The distinction is linguistic. The states with Dravidian languages are South India. Those with Indo-European languages are North India. Thats the logic behind the North South divide. I agree with DK's stand.

^^^ Tum meri burai kar rahe ho ya tareef? :confused: Btw: I think Mah and Goa are considered North. The distinction is linguistic. The states with Dravidian languages are South India. Those with Indo-European languages are North India. Thats the logic behind the North South divide. I agree with DK's stand.
Well all I can say is : Taaaaaaareef Karu Kya uski, jisne Tumhe banaya :icflove: Now coming back on topic, I think Goa's local language is Konkani which is again derived from Konkan region primarily located in Maharashtra, so I can't find much of a difference between cultures of Southern Maharashtra and Goa. But to me, the division is not on basis of languages as you are specifying. Its about the location (Otherwise it would have been Dravidian v/s Indo-European). Since its on basis of location in the map, I think its fair enough to mark a line across a map in the center and find out where you belong. The ones in the upper half are Northies and the ones in the lower half are Southies. With this, even the ones in the West and East can have a say and get counted coz without Westies, everything is :fail: :isalute:

This is what happens when someone gets beaten in the poll :hehe: :aetsch:
Polls are for some insecure people. Have you seen people creating polls like: Sun is brighter than Moon? (and most of the people who know the 'facts' do not bother to reply to any such poll )
Who are Northies' date=' as per your definition?[/quote'] [hmm, ek Machhli to phans gayi - thodi badey waali hai ] start reading from here. Cant you read - Northie = roughly at the level of delhi and above! That is where its easy to demark, below that we start getting errors due to horizontal expansion (east/west). Similar logic is applicable to demarcate southies - below certain latitude, where map width is almost same as it is at Delhi level. Which happens around Hyderabad level. Baaki 'beech' ke logon kee sharaddha hai, wo kaunsi paltan mein shaamil hona chahein.. (besides they should also worry about east/west factor...total identity crisis) Aur haan, "pure blood" relations with 'pure northie' is the ultimate test. Everything else is for the sake of simplicity..

huh.. northie wannabies..anyone/anything below delhi is southie. .
Cant you read - Northie = roughly at the level of delhi and above!
Hmmm.. Below Delhi = earthworms, snails and other keede makode in the contaminated ground. Above Delhi = crows in the polluted sky. Crows eat Earthworms, so are you indirectly trying to say North >>> South? :confused: Where do Westies and Easties fall in this food chain?

post#994, is relatively more refined version of who is northie and who is not. What I said before ( anything/anyone below Delhi) - was highly simplistic view..anyway, as I said, pure-blood-relation with pure northie is the ultimate test, other definitions are simplistic views.

Hmmm.. Below Delhi = earthworms, snails and other keede makode in the contaminated ground. Above Delhi = crows in the polluted sky. Crows eat Earthworms, so are you indirectly trying to say North >>> South? :confused:Where do Westies and Easties fall in this food chain?
Wo meri tension nahi hai. Complex topic hai...I am happy I have pure genes, baaki log lado, kato, maro, maaro.., Crows se dosti-yaari karo, ya keedey makodon ka sardar bano...mujhe kya. As for - northie>>>>>>Southie - it is a fact.

Guest Gunner
OMG Mariyam you are incorrigible. I haven't seen anyone go so offtopic and yet be so expressive. I love the way you put your views in a typical Lawyer's flair. Woh kehte hain na "idhar udhar ki baatein karke' date= main topic se dhyaan hatana koi ek wakeel se seekhe" :icflove:
Abe shaane, tujhe incorrigible ka matlba pata hain? Abi jaake google mat kar. Tere chewtiyepan ki kahin na kahin had hogi.

Abe shaane' date=' tujhe incorrigible ka matlba pata hain? Abi jaake google mat kar. Tere chewtiyepan ki kahin na kahin had hogi.[/quote'] :hysterical: incorrigible: impervious to correction by punishment. impervious: not admitting of passage or capable of being affected • a material impervious to water • someone impervious to argument. incorrigble mariyam....:))

^^ We're going off topic. :(( I have another novel way of settling who is > than whom. It is to compare the best dancers to have emerged from South and North India. Take a look at this talented little fella from down South. [ame=

[/ame] Can you imagine Hritik or Javed Jaffery do anything that remotely resembles this master piece? Clearly, South >>>> North