Will IPL fans miss Pakistan Players ?

ShahidAfridi

Who is to say that the Indians' date= South Africans and others have stopped the same??? Admit it, you have been guilty of it so have we and others. We got caught recently is the only difference. Tell me honestly, you in your sane state of mind would ever consider crossing the border and kill innocent people? These d***s who did that crap were not human beings, they were animals who didnt want to see peace. Who is to say they were pakistani??? 99% of pakistan isnt like that i assure you.
WTF is wrong with you? I know you were bought up in a conspiracy theorist culture but please fk off if you think current Indian and South African players indulge in match fixing. Seriously, stop following cricket. Just because pakis are rotten it doesnt mean everyone else is too. We got rid of our rotten a long time back and made an example of those *******s. What did pak do? Protect them and look where you are now. Who is to say they are pakistani? Really. Again, just stop existing in a sphere habited by normal people. Kindly go somewhere and spout you nonsense where people think like you.

WTF is wrong with you? I know you were bought up in a conspiracy theorist culture but please fk off if you think current Indian and South African players indulge in match fixing. Seriously, stop following cricket. Just because pakis are rotten it doesnt mean everyone else is too. We got rid of our rotten a long time back and made an example of those *******s. What did pak do? Protect them and look where you are now. Who is to say they are pakistani? Really. Again, just stop existing in a sphere habited by normal people. Kindly go somewhere and spout you nonsense where people think like you.
See its comments like these that somewhat justify Afridi's bulls***. You cant always be right, no one is perfect. Does the nation of Pakistan enjoy the fact that fixers dwelled within its prized asset? Think outside the circle, and understand with your brain. The person asked me a question regarding what gaurentee is their that pakistanis wont fix etc. I gave him a common answer, I didnt say that Insdians fix games. A burnt child dreads fire.

Well' date=' [b']the problem is Pakistan has many fools not just one or two in Tanvir, Butt. And WTF, is IPL could have saved Aamer? You mean IPL fault in making them corrupt?:hysterical::hysterical:. Aamer is at fault because his attitude like many of your players is solely based on money wheather it is ICL, match fixing etc. Indian public has always invited Pakistani, wheater it is comedy, music, cricket shows and the least we can ask you is to show some appriciation rather than always making some pathetic reasons. You lot should learn from Bangladesh. They did not have any players in IPL but they do not cry out.
Who? Give names and reasons dude! And even if there is around a dozen according to you, how many of them are directly involved in playing cricket? Dont let stupid politicians who fill their own pockets decide the outcome of talented youngsters.

Who? Give names and reasons dude! And even if there is around a dozen according to you' date=' how many of them are directly involved in playing cricket? Dont let stupid politicians who fill their own pockets decide the outcome of talented youngsters.[/quote'] Start with you captain, Afridi

Start with you captain' date=' Afridi[/quote'] Shahid Afridi is not my captain. I didnt make him the captain of pakistan. If it were upto me, this guy should still be one of those irreguler selections, the way he was in the time of Inzi. And if this guys comments have actually got to your 'hearts' then im sorry to say that is pretty weak-hearted. No intelectual takes him seriously.

Shahid Afridi is not my captain. I didnt make him the captain of pakistan. If it were upto me, this guy should still be one of those irreguler selections, the way he was in the time of Inzi. And if this guys comments have actually got to your 'hearts' then im sorry to say that is pretty weak-hearted. No intelectual takes him seriously.
Well, doesn't that show your mentality. If your team loses, I did not select/like/rate/ him. If your wins wins, he is the best... And everyone knew about Afridi so those type of comments were expectant and very consistent with himself. And you have yet to reply to my post.

Well, doesn't that show your mentality. If your team loses, I did not select/like/rate/ him. If your wins wins, he is the best... And everyone knew about Afridi so those type of comments were expectant and very consistent with himself. And you have yet to reply to my post.
whatever that means.