Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

Nice Post Full of Hatred .Keep it Up. :nice: His Performance Speaks, No Wonder The Majority of the Nation is with Him, Except for few amateurs like You who Thinks age is a HUGE factor for someone to Perform. .
hmm..ok. Any post we cannot deal with and debate has to be full of hatred.
And I'll Take any DADAJI in My Team if he can Out perform some of the Kids. :winky: , Do Not bother Much. You were not part of the IPL Franchises, So Your Opinion Justyfying his snub doesnt Count Much
And yours count sitting here and hero worshipping.

hmm..ok. Any post we cannot deal with and debate has to be full of hatred. And yours count sitting here and hero worshipping.
I didnt say he is FIT Enough to play IPL, But ahead of Many Mis fits who got an IPL Contract.:winky:

Oh Cut the Crap' date=' You do not have any one who bettered that performance to question that SCG Needed support to be the Leader of India, First find a Leader who achieved that much as a Captain, Then we'll Come and Talk. He deserved to be Leader and No wonder still is the MOST SUCESFUL Leader of India.[/quote'] i respect chandi ganguly,he wins 21 test for us,he have leadership quality, but feel now his time is over.

i respect chandi ganguly,he wins 21 test for us,he have leadership quality, but feel now his time is over.
We are not talking about Now are You? Your post was like, He was Lucky to be the Leader of India since he had Jaggu in his Side, I mean WTF? You are Fooling No one here.

Handling him would've been the main issue and controversies doesn't leave him. He might have performed in the earlier editions of IPL but if you look closely, only him in his team mainly performed ar looked like to perform..He is such a personality who likes to dominate, even in his team too. Kolakatans look toward him to perform and he performs but for him to perfom, he has to open the innings. He cannot bat down the order because he'll get less chance to perform..He has to open the innings and most of the time the innings meanders and it really affected KKRs performance..People used to blame other KKR team members for the failure of the team but there's a far deeper issue than blaming other players.. So all in all, this time, all the teams decided to not have anything like this (VVS & Dravid are different. They are happy to bat down or not even play certain matches if there is any requirement and hence in a way, they are flexible and easy to manage. But not Dada). Although Ganguly understood this issue and recently clarified that he will abide by the team decisions and would bat at any place..But teams didn't wanted to have any chance.. Regarding KKR not informing him that they'll not be bidding for him..We don't know. Ganguly is saying that nobody informed him. Well that's his version. You can believe it or no. Kumble saw the situation clearly and retired from everything. Ganguly on the otherhand increased his base price. I think Ganguly and KKR were hoping that Pune would bid for him. But that didn't happend and caught KKR and Ganguly on the wrong foot. Ganguly can blame everybody or have to really think about what he is going to do or could've done in a better way. He should stop banking on his home support to rally behind him everytime he 'gets wronged'. Ofcourse they'll rally behind him but is that the way he is going tom continue? He should've retired like Kumble and should've taken up a different role. He played 3 editions of IPL and how many he wants to play? Why doesn't he takes break and allows everybody to take a break. I'm so fed up of the samething everytime with Ganguly. He get's humiliated and then he starts making comments through his media friends (in Anondo Bazar Patrika and Aaj Kaal)and then a frenzy starts.. JUST STOP IT!! FFS..Get on with it. Let SRK and Ganguly patch up and he take a management role. That suits him and not opening the batting for KKR and trying to hog all the limelight for himself..

Handling him would've been the main issue and controversies doesn't leave him. He might have performed in the earlier editions of IPL but if you look closely, only him in his team mainly performed ar looked like to perform..He is such a personality who likes to dominate, even in his team too. Kolakatans look toward him to perform and he performs but for him to perfom, he has to open the innings. He cannot bat down the order because he'll get less chance to perform..He has to open the innings and most of the time the innings meanders and it really affected KKRs performance..People used to blame other KKR team members for the failure of the team but there's a far deeper issue than blaming other players.. So all in all, this time, all the teams decided to not have anything like this (VVS & Dravid are different. They are happy to bat down or not even play certain matches if there is any requirement and hence in a way, they are flexible and easy to manage. But not Dada). Although Ganguly understood this issue and recently clarified that he will abide by the team decisions and would bat at any place..But teams didn't wanted to have any chance.. Regarding KKR not informing him that they'll not be bidding for him..We don't know. Ganguly is saying that nobody informed him. Well that's his version. You can believe it or no. Kumble saw the situation clearly and retired from everything. Ganguly on the otherhand increased his base price. I think Ganguly and KKR were hoping that Pune would bid for him. But that didn't happend and caught KKR and Ganguly on the wrong foot. Ganguly can blame everybody or have to really think about what he is going to do or could've done in a better way. He should stop banking on his home support to rally behind him everytime he 'gets wronged'. Ofcourse they'll rally behind him but is that the way he is going tom continue? He should've retired like Kumble and should've taken up a different role. He played 3 editions of IPL and how many he wants to play? Why doesn't he takes break and allows everybody to take a break. I'm so fed up of the samething everytime with Ganguly. He get's humiliated and then he starts making comments through his media friends (in Anondo Bazar Patrika and Aaj Kaal)and then a frenzy starts.. JUST STOP IT!! FFS..Get on with it. Let SRK and Ganguly patch up and he take a management role. That suits him and not opening the batting for KKR and trying to hog all the limelight for himself..
Fantastic Post!

:hatsoff:

:two_thumbs_up: Ravindra Jadeja.:hatsoff:

Out of the top 7 scorers there are only two batsmen (Raina and Vijay) who are not old and in this list we've also got Symonds who, just like Ganguly, has retired, so how is he fit to play and Ganguly unfit??
:haha::haha::haha::haha: In terms of fitness: Symonds is up here Ganguly is somewhere here

good post asterix' date=' worth sending to the telegraph and try instill some reality check to some KKR fans. :winky:[/quote'] Look, Ganguly now have to do things in a better way. He should stop speaking to his media friends (or he has not made those statements then he should make a clarification that these staements are not his and he will sort out everything with KKR management and not in public). This is what Ganguly's reaction was (according to newspaper AajKaal): http://www.aajkaal.net/report.php?hidd_report_id=141789
Sourav cannot figure out anything.(Sourab-ar mathay kichuy dhukchay na ) Debashsish Dotto, Durban. Sitting in Durban, I got 5 phone calls. On the first day of auction,no one bid for Ganguli, who remained unsold. Why ? .. We think there is a hidden reason ( Daal may kuch kaala hai ). Need to figure out the story behind it. "Daal may kya kala hai, kyon kala hai "). So I called up Sourav on his mobile. This was moments before end of auction on the 1st day. Here is my conversation with Sourav Ganguli DD : How come this happened ? SG : Dont know. Cannot figure out any thing. DD: Did you get out of the house or did you stay in all day. SG: No, I stayed inside the house all day. DD: Have you received a telephone from any of the franchisees ? SG: No I have not yet received any phone call from any of the franchisees. Nor before today or today. DD: Then what do you make out of all this ? SG: I just told you that I cannot figure out anything. Nothing. What happened is totally un expected. I never thought it would happen like this. However there is still time. DD: I heard for 20 seconds after Rahul Dravid's name was called there was no bid. Finally someone rescued him. Same for Laxman. These are people who are not known to move faster on field than you. SG: The entire picture is looking very complicated to me. Cannot comprehend what happened. After my good performance in last IPL, how can no franchisee bid for me. I am not commenting on others. However, lets wait and see. The 2nd day of auctions is still left. I am hopeful and optimistic. DD: Do you now think it was a wrong stretegic move to increase your reserve price from 2 to 4 lask dollars ? SG: Well I am confused about that too now. If I had kept my reserve price low, I thought that owners of some franchisees may think "Whats wrong here. Why is ex Indian captain going around so cheaply." So I dont think it was a wrong move. The 4 lakh dollar amount is a very small amount for the rich franchisees. DD: So do you think that there are some hidden forces behind the scene working against you. SG: I cannot understand. There are 10 franchisees. They need a total of 300 players, domestic and international, and I am still not on that list ? DD: Few days ago, you had released a statement,saying you would be willing to play , without captainship too. Even that statement did not help you ? SG: I had said that to dispel the impression that if a franchisee takes me , I would want to be captain too. .. DD: I had heard given your contacts with the owner of Sahara group, they may give you a opportunity ? SG: Well with them we have mostly family relations not business.
Saurav should'nt do the same thing again. Start sorting issue using media and public. He should do it in a better way and spare us all..

Look, Ganguly now have to do things in a better way. He should stop speaking to his media friends (or he has not made those statements then he should make a clarification that these staements are not his and he will sort out everything with KKR management and not in public). This is what Ganguly's reaction was (according to newspaper AajKaal): http://www.aajkaal.net/report.php?hidd_report_id=141789 Saurav should'nt do the same thing again. Start sorting issue using media and public. He should do it in a better way and spare us all..
This story is Out No-where. Generally the Bengali Newspapers are well Known for Cooking up stories at Times, Aaj-Kaal is not even the Leading Papers. Never read such stuff On ABP.

This story is Out No-where. Generally the Bengali Newspapers are well Known for Cooking up stories at Times' date=' Aaj-Kaal is not even the Leading Papers. Never read such stuff On ABP.[/quote'] Look people read Aaj-Kaal too. It only needs a group of few people to start burning effegies.. ABP will soon publish various 'reports'..

Look people read Aaj-Kaal too. It only needs a group of few people to start burning effegies.. ABP will soon publish various 'reports'..
Lets not Trust this Bengali Newspapers, They are Garbage as Usual. Wants to sensationalise everything.

Saurav should'nt do the same thing again. Start sorting issue using media and public. He should do it in a better way and spare us all..
Well, from Ganguly's POV, he is just shocked that he wasn't picked and I think he has the right to speak his mind. But I would have also liked for him to add a few statements saying the teams, especially KKR have the right to make business decisions that made sense to them and that fans should still support the team even if he isn't playing for them.

Well' date=' from Ganguly's POV, he is just shocked that he wasn't picked and I think he has the right to speak his mind. But I would have also liked for him to add a few statements saying the teams, especially KKR have the right to make business decisions that made sense to them and that fans should still support the team even if he isn't playing for them.[/quote'] AFAIK the only statement he released since the auction was “I don’t know what happened. It’s up to the teams to decide on the players but I didn’t expect to go unsold. It’s hard to believe that I don’t figure among the 100-odd cricketers,â€. I am Not Buying the statement of a 2nd Grade Bengali Daily.