Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

If Eden Gardens is empty it would mean that the bengali cricket supporters are dumb****s who don't care about a). Their team actually winning something for a change b). All the young players from the BENGAL catchment area who will appreciate support for them for a change
Seriously dumb post, it has got nothing to do with other bangoli players and kkr have similar probability of winning the ipl with or without ganguly.

If Eden Gardens is empty it would mean that the bengali cricket supporters are dumb****s who don't care about a). Their team actually winning something for a change b). All the young players from the BENGAL catchment area who will appreciate support for them for a change
Not really. Knowing how much they love Ganguly there, KKR from the start had him as the icon player and now not selecting him is a kick in the teeth. At the end of the day IPL is a business and it would be a poor business move to not have him there I wouldn't be surprised if the stands are empty and SRK is booed

i know dada have a good cricketing brain i think the main reason is that if dada in a team than dada will do his dadagiri which is not liked by players, it may cause rift in team. i hope dada understand things well and become a good commentator after-all we need a good commentator for IPL all the best to dada for a commentator job
I'll Take that if someone with similar traits lead the team to a WC Final and a CT Trophy and Wins us a CT Trophy and against the World Number 1 Side in Test Cricket, Inclusive of Mcgrath, Warne. Not just that take us to No 3 Ranking from Number 6 (When it was first introduced in 2002, Not sure How Low India Ranked when he took over as a Captain after the Match Fixing Scandal).

After this kind of shabby treatment given to him' date=' I hope the Ganguly refuses to accept any role in SRKs team and joins some other team in some coaching/mentoring capacity.[/quote']What shabby treatment? In a way SRK and other teams has been done a huge favor to Ganguly and for sparing us watching this soon to be 40 year old that is a mis-fit for the 20-20 format on most days. Come on now get over it.

What shabby treatment? In a way SRK and other teams has been done a huge favor to Ganguly and for sparing us watching this soon to be 40 year old that is a mis-fit for the 20-20 format on most days. Come on now get over it.
And Others are Fit Enough? :haha: He was one of the Top scorers of Last IPL, and hence deserved a Contract ahead of many others.

And Others are Fit Enough? :haha: He was one of the Top scorers of Last IPL, and hence deserved a Contract ahead of many others.
Stop crying foul by bringing in other players. Deal with it. Ganguly is not wanted. That is the bottom line. Message is loud and clear. The teams do not want to invest in the soon to be Dadaji looks like. It is a private enterprise and their money and the people investing millions will choose who they want to dole out the cash to and bring aboard. Unless you can come with the cash. It makes perfect sense to me to part ways with Ganguly looking at the big picture keeping emotions and hero worship aside.

Stop crying foul by bringing in other players. Deal with it. Ganguly is not wanted. That is the bottom line. Message is loud and clear. The teams do not want to invest in the soon to be Dadaji looks like. It is a private enterprise and their money and the people investing millions will choose who they want to dole out the cash to and bring aboard. Unless you can come with the cash. It makes perfect sense to me to part ways with Ganguly looking at the big picture keeping emotions and hero worship aside.
Nice Post Full of Hatred .Keep it Up. :nice: His Performance Speaks, No Wonder The Majority of the Nation is with Him, Except for few amateurs like You who Thinks age is a HUGE factor for someone to Perform. And I'll Take any DADAJI in My Team if he can Out perform some of the Kids. :winky: , Do Not bother Much. You were not part of the IPL Franchises, So Your Opinion Justyfying his snub doesnt Count Much.

I'll Take that if someone with similar traits lead the team to a WC Final and a CT Trophy and Wins us a CT Trophy and against the World Number 1 Side in Test Cricket' date=' Inclusive of Mcgrath, Warne. Not just that take us to No 3 Ranking from Number 6 (When it was first introduced in 2002, Not sure How Low India Ranked when he took over as a Captain after the Match Fixing Scandal).[/quote'] andy we all know that,during that time jaagu dada support him.

andy we all know that' date='during that time jaagu dada support him.[/quote'] Oh Cut the Crap, You do not have any one who bettered that performance to question that SCG Needed support to be the Leader of India, First find a Leader who achieved that much as a Captain, Then we'll Come and Talk. He deserved to be Leader and No wonder still is the MOST SUCESFUL Leader of India.

KKR should actually be b& from representing in the IPL, no Dada WTF? There isnt any team in Kolkatta which can stand without Dada, we should sign a petition so that KKR is b& from any sort of participation in the IPL. The team and its management should be dissolved.

The fact that not even one franchise wanted to offer him a contract shows he was just not worth it. Some of the Ganguly fans are blaming KKR for this lol. KKR would have gone into deeper sh1t with him again as captain, after what happened for last 3 IPL seasons. Its not like every other franchise were queuing to buy him and only KKR didnt :giggle:

There's this theory that Ganguly is too old to perform in T20 - lets look at some of the top scorers of IPL 2010: Goddy - 618 runs Kallis - 572 runs Raina - 520 runs Ganguly - 493 runs M. Vijay - 458 runs Jayawardena - 439 runs Symonds - 429 runs Out of the top 7 scorers there are only two batsmen (Raina and Vijay) who are not old and in this list we've also got Symonds who, just like Ganguly, has retired, so how is he fit to play and Ganguly unfit??

KKR should actually be b& from representing in the IPL' date=' no Dada WTF? There isnt any team in Kolkatta which can stand without Dada, we should sign a petition so that KKR is b& from any sort of participation in the IPL. The team and its management should be dissolved.[/quote'] This actually didnt made me Laugh, Its not FAIR to Blame KKR for everything, No one Bid for Ganguly at the auction not just KKR. Yes he is not good enough for the Format, But if someone claim that if Players Like Jadeja etc etc...can get twice the amount of what SCG's base price was, He atleast deserved to get picked up by Cricketing Logic. Oh wait, I forgot, IPL Runs beyond that. What am trying to say is that he is surely better than some of the worst got picked in the auction.

Dada had his chance and he couldn't take KKR to the semis twice, he was part of IPL3, to be frank he looked horrible while he was in the middle. I don't know what the fuss is about, but there were 9 other teams who didn't bid for Dada, putting all the blame on Shahrukh just sounds ridiculous. I say Dada fans you are all going a tiny tad bit overboard with the protesting. Let IPL4 start, see if KKR reaches the semis this time around then I'll make a comment on Dada's contribution. Gambhir will obviously lead the side, hope he doesn't gets boed in Eden Gardens.

The fact that not even one franchise wanted to offer him a contract shows he was just not worth it. Some of the Ganguly fans are blaming KKR for this lol. KKR would have gone into deeper sh1t with him again as captain' date= after what happened for last 3 IPL seasons. Its not like every other franchise were queuing to buy him and only KKR didnt :giggle:
Ok, Fair Point . Atleast as a Player he could have been the Part of IPL.

This actually didnt made me Laugh
It wasnt meant to.
Its not FAIR to Blame KKR for everything, No one Bid for Ganguly at the auction not just KKR. Yes he is not good enough for the Format, But if someone claim that if Players Like Jadeja etc etc...can get twice the amount of what SCG's base price was, He atleast deserved to get picked up by Cricketing Logic. Oh wait, I forgot, IPL Runs beyond that. What am trying to say is that he is surely better than some of the worst got picked in the auction.
I blame it fair and square on the KKR management, How could they even think of dropping as someone pointed out one of top run getters in all three IPL's combined, I mean he does it all bat, bowl, field and is one of the best leaders we ever had. Why drop the son of the land? Especially since its its he who brings the crowds to the stadium and not SRK and his belly dancing troops. Its an insult to a legendary India cricketer and captain. They should not represent Kolkatta, change the name of the team or something, its a real disgrace to not play without their favourite son.

As a player, he is miles better than some of the overpaid rookies But the concern with franchises would have been on handling him. It would have been difficult to play him under someone. If made captain,say for Kochi or Pune, there would have been apprehensions seeing what happened with KKR. He would not have liked to be paid very little compared to millions of dollars which a new player would have got. So the motivation factor is a big question mark. More importantly, he is no more playing active cricket. Considering his fitness history, he might be very unfit to play T20s after after the rest 11 months without any cricket. Dont compare him with Symonds, that guy is a professional T20 mercenary.

Ok' date=' Fair Point . Atleast as a Player he could have been the Part of IPL.[/quote']