Best Buys & Worst Buys

zubinpepsi

ok guys let hear your best and worst buys... i will start Worst buys: Sir. Ravindra Jadeja for 950,000 WTF!!!!! Sreesanth for 900,000 both of them to kochi.. have these guys ever watched a cricket match??? Best buys: Bravo for 200,000 Morgan for 350,000 seriously wat a steal this is...

bravo i wouldnt say is a best buy considering other foreign players present at chennai why do u fell so sachdan?
Chennai so far have just four foreign players including Bravo.When players like Jaddu and Chawla are sold for whopping amounts, Bravo at 200k is a real steal..also he'll be available throughout the tournament since he refused to sign central contract with WICB.

Worst, in the sense anyone would actually pick him - Jadeja Worst selection in terns of worth - Nohit Sharma, Jayawardene, Utahppa,D Hussey Worst in the sense no one picked him - gayle Best in the sense no one picked him - Ganguly Best in terms of worth - Those who were retained : Sachin, Dhoni, Sehwag, Raina, Vijay

good deals: by price tag and also compared what similar players got. yusuf, worth every cent, can decide the game on his own, wicket taking spinner, bring excitement to the crowd, further more id say kallis, bravo, duminy, ohja, finch, warner, morgan, mishra, b mccullum if he pans out, nannes how good is davy jacobs?

Worst buys: the worst without a shadow of doubt is Jaddu at 950K!! then Piyush Chawla at 900k wtf! Best buys: Bravo,Morgan and Shakib
++ I would not include Bravo in best buys at least for this year as WI are playing Pakis during IPL. I would instead add Brendon McCullum to that list for the price. I would also add Saurabh Tiwary in the worst buy list for 1.6 million. He is ok but 400-500K would have been the extreme he should have gone.

In terms of the value as I perceive Best : R Ashwin Aaron Finch Davey Jacobs Symonds Brendon Mccullum Worst: R Jadeja G Gambhir Uthappa Rohit Sharma Sreesanth Badrinath Pujara
Badri has been an integral part of our team pretty much starting every game and delivering more often that not. I wouldn't put him anywhere in the worst buy category. RS for 2 mil is expensive, but not a bad buy cause he is good in IPL. Sree is good being a local boy, so I think he is ok too.

++ I would not include Bravo in best buys at least for this year as WI are playing Pakis during IPL. I would instead add Brendon McCullum to that list for the price. I would also add Saurabh Tiwary in the worst buy list for 1.6 million. He is ok but 400-500K would have been the extreme he should have gone.
Bravo is no more a contracted player with WICB so most probably he will play whole of IPL.

Bravo is no more a contracted player with WICB so most probably he will play whole of IPL.
But he is amongst the top 2 players of the team alongwith Gayle. How can he skip it. Would it not give bad reputation to him in his own country. I am not sure he would do so. Even Gayle is not a contracted player anymore even after being the captain for so long and contracts does not seem to make that amount of sense in WI.