Delhi Disaster Thread or the Tics Thread !

jeetu

Birt is a must man WARNER' date='MORKEL,FINCH,BIRT they are going to rely on Indian Bowlers[/quote'] Ya he is a six hitter..DDz batting looks good with Sehwag Warner Unmukt Finch Birt/Wade Ojha Irfan Pathan Morkel/Hopes/MCdonald Aaron/Agarkar Dinda/Yadav/Salvi Vikas Mishra/Rajesh Pawar/S Sriram 11 looks like this

I think DD will have probably the most destructive top and middle order in the IPL this year. I am really concerned about the bowling department though. Outside of Morkel, everyone is canon fodder stuff and we dont really have a match winning spinner. Mishra was a key bowler for us last year, no one of even his quality this year.

Ya he is a six hitter..DDz batting looks good with Sehwag Warner Unmukt Finch Birt/Wade Ojha Venugopal/Nagar Morkel/Hopes/MCdonald Aaron/Agarkar Dinda/Yadav/Salvi Vikas Mishra/Rajesh Pawar/S Sriram 11 looks like this
You forgot Pathan!

I think DD will have probably the most destructive top and middle order in the IPL this year. I am really concerned about the bowling department though. Outside of Morkel, everyone is canon fodder stuff and we dont really have a match winning spinner. Mishra was a key bowler for us last year, no one of even his quality this year.
Nagar is an allrounder i think

Dinda is one of the best T2o pacer in IPL...Yadav also bowled well last year...Aaron is also there..

Ingram wont get a look in unless the hard hitting Aussies fail. As for spinners, they'd have to get in about 8 overs of spin from Pawar/Mishra and Venu/Nagar/Sehwag. Not an ideal scenario but then that is where the F'ed up big time in the auction IMO.

Ingram wont get a look in unless the hard hitting Aussies fail. As for spinners, they'd have to get in about 8 overs of spin from Pawar/Mishra and Venu/Nagar/Sehwag. Not an ideal scenario but then that is where the F'ed up big time in the auction IMO.
Dont see Sehwag bowling man