"Rent this space" auction

IKnowU

Whoever wins the bid, please make sure you have some inflammatory and/or derogatory terms to be listed in IKnowU's user title/signature. This will give us an opportunity to ban him, for having inflammatory/derogatory terms :cool:.

Whoever wins the bid' date=' please make sure you have some inflammatory and/or derogatory terms to be listed in IKnowU's user title/signature. This will give us an opportunity to ban him, for having inflammatory/derogatory terms :cool:.[/quote'] What if I quote it. Who will be banned then? :finger:

"Rent this space". In short, another way to say, I am whoring myself for some ICF$ so that I can place some virtual bets on some matches and win some virtual moeny which will make me feel worthwhile for full 5 minutes P.S Yes I am jealous I didn't think of it first

"Rent this space". In short' date=' another way to say, I am whoring myself for some ICF$ so that I can place some virtual bets on some matches and win some virtual moeny which will make me feel worthwhile for full 5 minutes[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: :blush:

Isn't that what I was saying too? Your comprehending skills suck. :dontknow:
I know what or whom you meant by saying "Madrassi".There are more gults in TN than vice-versa and you aren't even grateful for that. :poink: Frigging non-Tamil Indians :finger: