Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

Hey ... I am the biggest Fan of :kkr: here ' date=' so ultimately it should go to me ... :hatsoff:[/quote']
Ind v Eng at Edens homeground 100% winning record and am a female theres no reason why I shouldn't get this :dontknow:
I am the only one of the 4 staying in Kolkata.So it is my HOME GROUND. Win-Loss record of 3:1(3 wins 1 loss) and this doesnt include any IPL junk.

Guest Shivani
I am the only one of the 4 staying in Kolkata.So it is my HOME GROUND. Win-Loss record of 3:1(3 wins 1 loss) and this doesnt include any IPL junk.
In that case nobody here lives in his hometown to create the match thread So they don't get to open the match thread ? :dontknow:

:omg: very bad ratio .. 33.33% loss ... sry mate we can't take any chance ...

:omg: very bad ratio .. 33.33% loss ... sry mate we can't take any chance ...
25% mate and the win includes a very special one.
In that case nobody here lives in his hometown to create the match thread So they don't get to open the match thread ? :dontknow:
They dont if the hometown boy claims the thread.Like i did.

Here are the ones who've expressed interest :

Texy - India vs. England flamy - India vs. Ireland Il Principino - India vs. WI vaibhav_delhi - India vs. Bangladesh vaibhav_delhi - India vs. South Africa b555 - India vs. South Africa desi cartman - Pakistan matches kabira - India vs. X QF sunnyji_2k - India vs. England nospam - India vs. Bangladesh nospam - NZ vs. Kenya Sir john - Kenya matches Watson87 - India vs. Bangladesh Watson87 - Australia vs. X QF Shivani - India vs. England mhr123 - India vs. England
The ones in bold only had one interested poster, so the copyrights for them are being awarded by default. For India vs. England we have a 4 way fight - Texy, sunny, Shivani, and mhr For India vs. Bangladesh we have 3 posters - vaibhav, nospam, and Watson For India vs. South Africa, 2 - vaibhav and b555 I would suggest b555 gets India vs. South Africa for his active spamming in match threads. vaibhav gets India vs. Holland as it's in his home city. nospam gets India vs. Bangladesh for being an older member and Watson is already getting a high profile Australia QF. As for Eden Gardens, let the Bongs fight it out. :giggle: Maybe we can have a poal.

Here are the ones who've expressed interest : The ones in bold only had one interested poster, so the copyrights for them are being awarded by default. For India vs. England we have a 4 way fight - Texy, sunny, Shivani, and mhr For India vs. Bangladesh we have 3 posters - vaibhav, nospam, and Watson For India vs. South Africa, 2 - vaibhav and b555 I would suggest b555 gets India vs. South Africa for his active spamming in match threads. vaibhav gets India vs. Holland as it's in his home city. nospam gets India vs. Bangladesh for being an older member and Watson is already getting a high profile Australia QF. As for Eden Gardens, let the Bongs fight it out. :giggle: Maybe we can have a poal.
array bhai I had also requested that I would like to open the match thread for any one of India's matches :(( p.s. - I have no home city or previous record of opening match threads.

array bhai I had also requested that I would like to open the match thread for any one of India's matches :(( p.s. - I have no home city or previous record of opening match threads.
Ooopss...I did not see the request for a specific match, so missed it. Maybe you can share some of Pakistan's matches with desi to establish your match thread opening powers and credentials. A Paki loss to Zimbabwe for example would set you up nicely for the future. :amitdance:

Ooopss...I did not see the request for a specific match, so missed it. Maybe you can share some of Pakistan's matches with desi to establish your match thread opening powers and credentials. A Paki loss to Zimbabwe for example would set you up nicely for the future. :amitdance:
Ok, then I'll make sure that Papistan lose to Zim so that I can get India's quarter finals/semi-finals/final :yess: