Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident

indistani

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident very pertinent pt raised how cud be such a relaxed security when they got threat from paki terrorrist organization

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident Thanks for the video, I watched the English version too. It is ridiculous to smack a coach in the face just because there were no players selected from Orissa. I thought the policeman was chuckling a little while whisking him away. Not a good security cover this one. What's the guarantee someone doesn't breach the security and smack Tendulkar in the face because he is not happy with Tendulkar's batting?

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident BTW if Chappell returned the favour to that fella by punching in his face would that have gone well with the Indian public? I would have been happy if Chappell took him on. Though this is a bit ridiculous there is a bit of funny side to this what with Chappell covering his smacked face with a bunch of flowers.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident

BTW if Chappell returned the favour to that fella by punching in his face would that have gone well with the Indian public? I would have been happy if Chappell took him on. Though this is a bit ridiculous there is a bit of funny side to this what with Chappell covering his smacked face with a bunch of flowers.
:wtg: i wud endorse that

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident Look at this sequence of events : Way back in 80s Chappell smacked the hell out of a streaker's bottom in Wellington, New Zealand. Chappell gives the Kolkatta crowd the middle finger sign. Chappell slams his car door and hurts a female's fingers (probably an accident) Post South Afirca tour Chappell gets frustrated with a media guy and pinches his bottom. A person turns up and smaks Chappell in the face couple of times. What's in line next? Chappell beating the crap out of a person?

Re: Video of the Greg Chappell Assault incident

??????? i watched the whole video and where did u guys see the assault? all they kept showing was the police whisking him away...
There was no assault shown Gator but they mentioned it on NDTV too.