Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

Except that the grades of Einstein you've put here are from when he was a student in Switzerland, which has a grading system opposite to Germany with 6 being the highest. :winky:
Are you sure? I think the report card is from his schooling days in Germany. I am no expert on Deutsch language und grammarpraktishkentung und schooleninformazion, but the subjects read ; Algebra, Physics, English etc If he studied in Switzerland, the subjects would read: How to milk cows - 4 How to stash foreign money in local banks - 6 Advanced watch making - 3 Chocolate appreciation class - 1 Hindi* - 6 * So that the children can be employed as extras when a Bollywood flick is shot there. Clearly, you've made a mistake. Lets have someone who speaks German arbitrate. :P

That won't happen. If that was the case he would have been named Albert Bonaparte. EDIT : I am not too sure you are aware of the theory that a person derives his military core skills from the first name and the intellectual ones from his last. For example, me. How can anyone expect with a first name of Shwetabh to be a military commander, Singh and intellectualism are poles apart. So I suck at both and blame my parents.
You did your theory a huge disservice when you used the word 'anisotrpies' in a post. Theory fail. :P

Was sent this link by a friend. The following video highlights the effect of football on masses. Don't understand what they are saying, but the whole thing looks really stupid and funny. Football fans, sudhar jao. Abhi bhi waqt hai. UO-cDeTC1gI&feature=related

Guest Gunner
And you are chaloo-er. You figure out my intentions so well. :rolleyes:
WTF! You are still bangin' on in this thread. You have single handedly run through 4 servers so far.

WTF! You are still bangin' on in this thread. You have single handedly run through 4 servers so far.
I am not good with all this tech talk and don't really know what running through 4 servers means.. But assuming you are serious, lock the thread then for the good of ICF. :icflove:

Come on, dont tell me you made those sweeping generalisations without knowing they would be challenged vociferously? I'm beginning to suspect you planned the whole thing :hmmm:
that is pretty obvious' date=' elementary Watson.[/quote']

Guest Gunner
I am not good with all this tech talk and don't really know what running through 4 servers means.. But assuming you are serious' date=' lock the thread then for the good of ICF. :icflove:[/quote'] Well it was a joke and no I am not a techie. :P