India batting, not bowling, is going to sink the team this WC

Yes, the "vaunted batting lineup" will FAIL. FAIL I tell you. It is going to be a disappointing world cup. We are expecting too much from this team....... SRT.....lone man show Sehwag.....shine in patches Gambhir......FAIL Yuvi......BIG FAIL Raina......BIG FAIL Dhoni......BIGGER FAIL Yusuf.........shine in patches Kohli......shine in pathces This is over as far as I am concerned.

I still believe that 6 group matches will be enough for them to get back into groove and play their natural cricket. I do hope that India does not rest SRT or anyone for matches against minnows. Its imp for them to play as a team and then be prepared for bit matches.
As good a player as he is the man likes his records. So rest assured he will never rest as long as he is fit. Take that out of the equation.
so the reason why he skipped a bunch of ODIs against the mighty BD,Zim and NZ last year was what :questionmark: Not that you have any shame to answer these questions but you never know ....
You like your god to last a bit longer. Don't you?
And BTW that moniker you got should be changed to "I_Hate_SRT" or "FanaticSRTHater"
okay.
Yes, the "vaunted batting lineup" will FAIL. FAIL I tell you. It is going to be a disappointing world cup. We are expecting too much from this team....... SRT.....lone man show Sehwag.....shine in patches Gambhir......FAIL Yuvi......BIG FAIL Raina......BIG FAIL Dhoni......BIGGER FAIL Yusuf.........shine in patches Kohli......shine in pathces This is over as far as I am concerned.
Bowling will sink the team. Its just a question of - can the batting compensate for that? If the batting compensates we survive a bit. But Raina, Yuvi, MSD are woefully out of form, and Gambhir is in so-so form. We cannot count on Yuppo - he's a hit or miss, and Sehwag is the same (for ODIs). The WC is critical for Yuvi, if he cannot shine in this tournament, he can say goodbye to Indian team for a while. That leaves just Tendulkar and Kohli! Batting must click. I dont have much hopes on the bowling or the pathetic fielding (which team can afford fielders like Nehra thaatha, and Munaf Daadaji?? :headshake:)
so the reason why he skipped a bunch of ODIs against the mighty BD,Zim and NZ last year was what :questionmark: Not that you have any shame to answer these questions but you never know .... And BTW that moniker you got should be changed to "I_Hate_SRT" or "FanaticSRTHater"
ur absolutely right BB, he doesnt hate sachin fanatics... He hates Sachin :haha:
I never thought SRT plays for records only. That is totally called for. Whoever said that have some explaining to do.
Indeed, whoever said that is, in my view, "the biggest fool in the world". BTW, just have a look at this post of yours:
As good a player as he is the man likes his records. So rest assured he will never rest as long as he is fit. Take that out of the equation.
So, now who is "the biggest fool in the world" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
check post#3 what it is implying is that he wouldnt opt to rest from ODIs if there are records to be broken .... so I ask again why did he not play those ODIs against the mighty BD,Zim and NZ :questionmark:
And I answered that in the very next post if you care to look at it properly. EOD as far as I am concerned.
Hey do not blame me for wearing the Sachin=GOD tinted glasses and get testy at every little thing said about SRT. To me 'liking records' and 'playing for records only' are two different things. But that is just me.
of course you don't wear Sachin=GOD tinted glasses, you view everything from the very, very impartial "srtfanaticssuck"' tinted glasses, don't you!!!
No you didn't. You said in post#3 that he would never rest if he is fit (because there are records to be broken) ... so until you explain why he played only a handful of ODIs in the last year opting to miss matches against minnows ( which present the ideal opportunity to "fill your boots and create more records" ) ...
You got to carefully read Reply#5, I answered it there. Not everything can be laid out each time unfortunately to your liking.
you remain a gutless hypocrite who is here to troll hiding behind a moniker which actually means something else.
Really. Hmm....ok. Living up to the moniker that you so dearly like to bring up many a time.