Terrific run out and Warnie's magic ball

Legend

Re: Terrific run out and Warnie's magic ball well i have solution for firefox too.. just install the active x for firefox, let me know what fire fox version u using... to find it out, go to help on top, and then click on "About mozila firefox" from there tell me the version... and i will give u the active x. link for it

Re: Terrific run out and Warnie's magic ball Ravi, Unlike ie, firefox doesnt have plugin installed itself through which u can see embed windows media player video.. we have to install it ourself. u prolly have it installed alredy, thats why u are able to watch.. btw can u change the title of the thread, i just did the keyboard favz keyz asdf before, now can u change it to some suitable and meaningful title? thanks .

Re: Terrific run out and Warnie's magic ball The controls are seen and the video preview is 320 x 285 on IE but Firefox doesn't seem to like the controls and parameters. I'm seeing it's autostarting and also the size of the wmv is not fixed. Never mind lest it is working.