Which commentator do u think has the best knowledge of this great game?

Nick Knight is very good, I agree Nasser can be good but more for interviewing the players because he actually asks thoughtful questions...see for example him grilling Pietersen. Generally the Sky bunch are the best around and put their coverage of other sports to shame e.g. football. One of the only intolerable ones is that miserable **** Bob Willis. I thought we would have a World Cup free of his irritating cynicism but there he is, next to Sir Aggy lamenting life

Don't know what the big deal is about Ganguly... his commentary is all stilted and he sounds all unnatural in the commentary box. Plus I haven't really heard any great insights from him like Benaud or Holding. I prefer Gavaskar and Shastri over Ganguly anyday.
Ganguly as a commentator is really bad IMO. He stutters and has to constantly search for words and gives a ball by ball description of play, which is really not required in TV commentary. But he is quite good in the pre/post match show and should concentrate more on that.

I do not know a whole lot of commentators but from the ones I've heard: The ones I likë: Richie Benaud Nasser Hussain Mike Atherton Ian Chappell Rameez Raja Sanjay Manjrekar Alan Wilkins The ones I don't like: Ravi Shastri Sunil Gavaskar Bob Willis Neutral: Saurav Ganguly (tbh not really impressed right now, but early days for him, so I'll give him a break) Harsha Bhogle (wish he wouldn't talk SO much, that alone might make me like him) Tony Greig Arun Lal I don't know enough about Bill Lawry but I see a lot of people here seem to rate him.

Richie Benaud, Bill Lawry, MArk Taylor-> These 3 are superb. I used to like Robin Jackman as well but his biased views this summer have left my liking in a bad taste. Sunny is superb i believe. Nasser, David Gower and Tom Moody. David Lloyd makes it a bit interseting. Wasim bhai may not have the best of english but his knowledge is invaluable and he's unbiased which IMO is a pre-requisite.