Who will the new IPL captains be?

girishk14

Guest prince

MI : SACHIN PUNE - YUVRAJ KKR - GAMBHIR RR - WARNE DELHI - SEHWAG KOCHI - Shanthakumaran Sreesanth :winky::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Still i hate this that Gambhir is in the team which i least like he wanted to stay with my DD team but the GMR Franchise didnt retain him
:giggle: Chal ab to hamein support Karle! Kolkata mein koi kharabi nehi hain.:winky:

:giggle: Chal ab to hamein support Karle! Kolkata mein koi kharabi nehi hain.:winky:
I hate SRK not the cricket team my fear was that Gauti would end up in KKR after IPL3 was excited for the auctions and when i switched the tv on the truth was infront of me:(( . My best friend lives in Kolkata infact he is from there only told me that people wont be going to the Eden Gardens due to Dada not being picked is that true Andy

I hate SRK not the cricket team my fear was that Gauti would end up in KKR after IPL3 was excited for the auctions and when i switched the tv on the truth was infront of me:(( . My best friend lives in Kolkata infact he is from there only told me that people wont be going to the Eden Gardens due to Dada not being picked is that true Andy
No thats wrong, come IPL we will see. But its true Most of the Sourav Lovers are planning to Boycott. Only time will tell.