How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway?

Dhondy

Re: How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway? gosh, good write up Dhondy... gave me the goosebumps... tho i dont post much, i still come here on a daily basis... but i was caught up in my assignments tht i missed the hacker attack and came to know abt it thru ICF's Dravid... lol... well done Ravi... u did well to get this place up and going.. :) One thing certain, ur definitely 8) And i :salute: you... :)

Re: How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway?

gosh, good write up Dhondy... gave me the goosebumps... tho i dont post much, i still come here on a daily basis... but i was caught up in my assignments tht i missed the hacker attack and came to know abt it thru ICF's Dravid... lol... well done Ravi... u did well to get this place up and going.. :) One thing certain, ur definitely 8) And i :salute: you... :)
Good use of smileys Aqua :wtg: Thanks for the kind words :yeah:

gosh, good write up Dhondy... gave me the goosebumps... tho i dont post much, i still come here on a daily basis... but i was caught up in my assignments tht i missed the hacker attack and came to know abt it thru ICF's Dravid... lol... well done Ravi... u did well to get this place up and going.. :) One thing certain, ur definitely 8) And i :salute: you... :)
Good use of smileys Aqua :wtg: Thanks for the kind words :yeah:
lol.. it was there... we dont hav to open another window to find em... anyways, i spoke only the truth tht occured in my mind... :)

Re: How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway? This is more then jus a forum without a shadow of doubt. Apart from the awesome cricket discussions I've leanred so much from the General discussion from Lurker's, Shwetabh's and CC's insanely intelligent posts with pelothra of unheard knowledge to learning Dhondys unique and goosbumpingly good style of writing anecdotes, fictional pieces, a take on simple aspects of life; to laughing at Gambits and Bumpers outstanding sense of humour. Not to mention DR, Ravi, Bheembhai who all contribute so much to this site.

Re: How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway? And there's so much more to come! Wait till Ravi enables the different themes that posters can use. I am using one called "Fancy". It's so pretty, it will blow your mind! :stickman:

Re: How Important Is A Cricket Forum, Anyway? Excellent OP, Dhondy!! You should bring more of such stuff out more frequently. I am just crazy about this forum. Its a feeling of liberation from the censors and it has still kept the basic community intact and added quite a few excellent people who love to express their opinions and knowledge. Thats what forums are all about. 15 years back you would know something but had no means to share it. Long live technology and Ravi to have given us the opportunity to speak to anonymous people about what we feel about cricket, life, and ourselves often intertwined.

And there's so much more to come! Wait till Ravi enables the different themes that posters can use. I am using one called "Fancy". It's so pretty, it will blow your mind! :stickman:
Really ? Is Fancy already available ? I dont see it in my account -> edit menu.