Lanka vs Pak

Re: Lanka vs Pak I am not quite sure how much should be read into these wins. For one historically I have always seen Sri Lanka do bad against Pakistan. Okay correction, I have seen Sri Lanka doing bad against Pakistan in last decade or so. At the start of Sri Lanka International cricket they somehow always managed to put a good fight against Pakistan, specially the likes of De Silva(I bet many Pakistanis rate him very highly). From whatever I saw of the games the boundaries are pretty small and it was a perfect batting track. Now granted the conditions were the same for both teams and all but frankly I do not read much into a player's exploits when it comes on small pitches. That all said a win is a win and they would be very welcome for Pakistan, specially to see that their bowling attack is shaping well and Afridi is doing damage with both bat and ball. xxx

Re: Lanka vs Pak Pak wins warid series against Lanka. Goodness, this team loses to Ireland and then beats the finalists easily! :spin: Well done, Pak. Even though Lanka was missing 5 main players, a win is a win, and just what Pak needed right now.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Lanka vs Pak

Pak wins warid series against Lanka. Goodness, this team loses to Ireland and then beats the finalists easily! :spin: Well done, Pak. Even though Lanka was missing 5 main players, a win is a win, and just what Pak needed right now.
India too molested second string srilanak before world cup.......IU can bet my bottom cent this pak team will huff and opuff to put even a decent fight against full-strength srilanak team..
Guest dada_rocks

Aasi learning hard way how not to mess with class batsmen. He mouthed some pakistani stayle $hit in last match to Mahela this match he goes for 8 an over; everybody targeted him

Fernando seems to be ripping through Pakistan here. This Fernando chap seems to be like Kaif. One good game followed by 5 bad ones, then again one good game followed by 5 bad ones. Have seen him either take 3-4 wickets in a LOI or go for 65 plus runs in 10 overs. Strange bowler really. xxx

Aasi learning hard way how not to mess with class batsmen. He mouthed some pakistani stayle $hit in last match to Mahela this match he goes for 8 an over; everybody targeted him
i agree, he needs to learn some manners. I mean if he did it against Aussies i could care less, but these srilankan players always are too nice. I think he was in trouble with the match refree, which is good.
Fernando seems to be ripping through Pakistan here. This Fernando chap seems to be like Kaif. One good game followed by 5 bad ones, then again one good game followed by 5 bad ones. Have seen him either take 3-4 wickets in a LOI or go for 65 plus runs in 10 overs. Strange bowler really. xxx
Yeah he bowled brilliantly, when a bowler is bowling that well you need your set batsmen to see him through but unfortunately for PAK M Hafeez got run out and Y Hameed played an irresponsible pull shot.
Quite an average performance by Yousuf and Asif but overall a very good series for PAK. wiasay the site looks quite good now.
you saying pakistan played good? this SL team is worser than bangladesh team without vaas, sangakara, murali and also jaya during some matches. Good joke mate.