worst commentators of this world cup??

Oh no man.. very annoying guy. Mark "Michael Clarke's dad" Nicholas and his orgasms.. aargh! My favs in this WC are David "Bumble' Loyd and Dani "on a Sunday evening.. here at Palli'kile" Morison :D.
:haha: Nicholas can be one of the better ones but he is obsessed with licking Aussie ass....during the Kenya game he must have spent 20 minutes rambling about Clarke.. It always sounds like Mbangwa's struggling on the toilet when he speaks

Danny Morrison and Bumble are the best, both make me laugh and seem like good guys. Of the more serious commentators i like Doull and Mark Nicholas (although he does bum Australia way too much). Ian Chappell is a joke, he is so biased while i can understand why people do not like Botham. I actually find Gavaskar's obsession with centuries and records amusing and l like hearing him commentate. How neutral do you think the Indian and Pakistani commentators will be on Wednesday. If there is a close finish, surely foreign commentators have to be on air. I would not not like to see the reactions of Gavaskar or Shastri should we lose.

I would love to hear Bill Lawry in commentary....:bow:
Yes, my all time fav as well. Still remember his exciting commentary during the 95 Benson & Hedges series. That's the time Sanath-Kalu started their opening partnership. Lawry was over the top when Kalu smashed those tall AUS and WI fast bowlers all over the park. He surely had never seen anything like that before. :haha: