Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Get one for Homer too. Just a leaf is a lil disturbing to see. :--D
Awwww...really? Homer has more brains than you, c0ck-boy.
bw for aukaat, I am seeing that from quite a lot of you here for past 2 days, this is the least vulgar stuff compared to things you guys have been saying.
So where's the reference to the "loongi stuff" come from, Your "saaf-suthra dil"? May I remind the "mod" that the reference is derogatory. It's like mentioning "taco" to a Mexican or "fried chicken or grape soda" to an African-American. our responses are reactionary to your bigotry. Go sit in a corner and hit your fist against your forehead.

Awwww...really? Homer has more brains than you, c0ck-boy. So where's the reference to the "loongi stuff" come from, Your "saaf-suthra dil"? May I remind the "mod" that the reference is derogatory. It's like mentioning "taco" to a Mexican or "fried chicken or grape soda" to an African-American. our responses are reactionary to your bigotry. Go sit in a corner and hit your fist against your forehead.
You mean this? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1421725&postcount=5 or something else

You can't make redneck jokes....unless you're a redneck. You can't say the "N" word....unless you're Black You can't make Jew jokes........................................................you get the drill now. That said, I'm sure a South-Indian (unless you're one) might've taken offense to your statement. That also said...my tolerance for the padosi-kind is very thin, especially this guy in question, parading around like some self-righteous, peacenik nut-gobbler.

Guys can you please stop using words like "paki" which is an insult? Anyone who has any sense will know that this term was used against Indians, Banglas, Pakistanis alike by bigots so people using the word "paki" are insulting themselves as well as others.

Guys can you please stop using words like "paki" which is an insult? Anyone who has any sense will know that this term was used against Indians, Banglas, Pakistanis alike by bigots so people using the word "paki" are insulting themselves as well as others.
I think you can find the etymology discussed in detail in the "This nonsense must end now" sticky-thread.

Also stop calling Afridi Afretard. I find it offensive. Isnt name calling brokeage of house rules??

You can't make redneck jokes....unless you're a redneck. You can't say the "N" word....unless you're Black You can't make Jew jokes........................................................you get the drill now. That said, I'm sure a South-Indian (unless you're one) might've taken offense to your statement. That also said...my tolerance for the padosi-kind is very thin, especially this guy in question, parading around like some self-righteous, peacenik nut-gobbler.
Lungi-clad is not a racist remark, have you seen IPL threads? it's very light hearted and a knock off comment to the Mumbai/Chennai crowd posts. Its no different than a simple bengali babu or even gujju ( being a miser etc ). Our country has many religions, castes and ppl use it in humour all the time. There's no malice

I think you can find the etymology discussed in detail in the "This nonsense must end now" sticky-thread.
I don't need a thread on some internet message board to define whether a word is a slur or not. If you or someone else wants to keep using the word fine, do what you want.

Lungi-clad is not a racist remark' date= have you seen IPL threads? it's very light hearted and a knock off comment to the Mumbai/Chennai crowd posts. Its no different than a simple bengali babu or even gujju ( being a miser etc ). Our country has many religions, castes and ppl use it in humour all the time. There's no malice
Do try making a "Taco" reference to a Mexican or a "Fried Chicken/Watermelon/Grape Soda" reference to a Black person. Then, come and talk to me....if you still have your teeth. I don't give a rat's ass about IPL or what their threads discuss. I mentioned the ground reality. Take it for what it's worth.

We'd leave him alone....only if he didn't make an ***** out of himself every time. He deserves his moniker.
Afridi only deserve respect. You have to remember he have to keep fans from both sides happy otherwise he will be called traitor like you call Shahrukh for being pro Pakistan.

I don't need a thread on some internet message board to define whether a word is a slur or not. If you or someone else wants to keep using the word fine, do what you want.
This is what happens with insular self righteous attitude. Paki is frequently used in the US and even in Pakistan as a short form without any racial connotations, even by Pakistanis.

I didn't ask you to participate in a thread. I pointed out where it was discussed, so you could know that it was already discussed and dealt with. BTW, I am not for nor against it. You wish to live by what the British people have defined as a slur, so be it. The word was in usage, without any derogatory meaning, in the cricket-sphere for much of the 90's and no one took offense to it. Obviously when an Indian here uses it, he/she knows the derogatory reference, which evidently mocks him/her too. So, to reiterate, it's the Jew making the Jew-joke.

This is what happens with insular self righteous attitude. Paki is frequently used in the US and even in Pakistan as a short form without any racial connotations' date=' even by Pakistanis.[/quote'] Dude, it is offensive among many parts of Europe. You want to believe it's okay, then fine see my previous post. It just made sense to me that since it's a global forum discretion is better but like I said, if you don't think so, do what you want.

Afridi only deserve respect.
Go ahead and wax his dolphin for all I care. To me he'll always be a ball-chewing, pitch-stomping, idiot.
You have to remember he have to keep fans from both sides happy otherwise he will be called traitor like you call Shahrukh for being pro Pakistan.
SRK was being an opportunist...plain and simple. Pakistan is NOT a great neighbor to have. That said, I NEVER supported Shiv Sena's arm-twisting tactics. I respect SRK's right to free speech, no matter how stupid and narcissistic that speech may be. However, the right for Indian people to lambast him is also governed by the same free-speech principles.

I didn't ask you to participate in a thread. I pointed out where it was discussed, so you could know that it was already discussed and dealt with. BTW, I am not for nor against it. You wish to live by what the British people have defined as a slur, so be it. The word was in usage, without any derogatory meaning, in the cricket-sphere for much of the 90's and no one took offense to it. Obviously when an Indian here uses it, he/she knows the derogatory reference, which evidently mocks him/her too. So, to reiterate, it's the Jew making the Jew-joke.
Yes, that's pretty much what I said.

Dude, it is offensive among many parts of Europe. You want to believe it's okay, then fine see my previous post. It just made sense to me that since it's a global forum discretion is better but like I said, if you don't think so, do what you want.
I am sorry, but I don't see why a forum where the vast majority comes from outside UK and places where Paki is considered racist, should follow the norms of where the minority derives it's origin from. The minority should be understanding of the fact that it is not intended for use in any racist way.