Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

this thread was opened by a gal? hi glogirl :) i too was a big fan as a kid when it was called WWF. i had video cassettes of wrestle mania...a nd all thse trump cards. dont follow it anymore. it's been a while. and i hated that yoko zuna guy n gold dust
Even i used to had those post and trump cards i also had a Bret Hart poster and i had seen Yoko live at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Kane used to play a character of dentist that time. Now its ok not that great.

Even i used to had those post and trump cards i also had a Bret Hart poster and i had seen Yoko live at Indira Gandhi Stadium' date=' Kane used to play a character of dentist that time. Now its ok not that great.[/quote'] me too was a bret hart fan. n mr. perfect... also undertaker. remember that creepy guy who used to accompany him? paul bearer or something Man, i was so scared of those 2 !! i would not watch undertaker matches unless my brother was with me. LOLLL

me too was a bret hart fan. n mr. perfect... also undertaker. remember that creepy guy who used to accompany him? paul bearer or something Man, i was so scared of those 2 !! i would not watch undertaker matches unless my brother was with me. LOLLL
We as kid,s used 2 think that when ul touch the Undertaker ul get current his gloves and the way he used 2 walk actually me n some of my Frnds copied him and paul bearer recently appeared on Smackdown with Kane he double crossed Undertaker and after that he got seriously injured (Script wise). I used 2 be scared of Gold Dust seemed weirdo 2 me but he is funny guy his Brother Cody is in WWE right now and yeah even Gold Dust himself.

We as kid' date='s used 2 think that when ul touch the Undertaker ul get current his gloves and the way he used 2 walk actually me n some of my Frnds copied him and paul bearer recently appeared on Smackdown with Kane he double crossed Undertaker and after that he got seriously injured (Script wise). I used 2 be scared of Gold Dust seemed weirdo 2 me but he is funny guy his Brother Cody is in WWE right now and yeah even Gold Dust himself.[/quote'] hehe the part about current from gloves just cracked me up. Underaker's entry was also superb. they would play that scary music n make the place completely dark. and of course paul bearer's super scary face was the only thing we could see in the dark. Gold dust was just weird, man... no words.

it was so sad to see him loose. now i started to like christian very much.... its now VINCE SCREWED CHRISTIAN
Alberto was scheduled 2 win at Extreme Rules then Vince knew if CC wins and with Edge there it is going 2 create feel good moment so thats why he first gave him the title then after 2 days he screwed him.