Must watch for 9/11 conspiracy theorist

Guest dada_rocks

Because Iam pretty sure you dont know many things ... so if you would kindly let me know what you know so that I can fill in with the rest. thanks . I will provide you with the links .. but do you disagree to your statement on Tippu ?
Let's quit this mental gymnastics and stick to the topic at hand. Tipu can be discussed later and yes I agree that I had called Tipu tiger of Mysore or something to that effect.

Guest dada_rocks

Amaa yaar KR man lo.. .. kahe la indefensible ko defend karna.. tipu hi nahin bahut hain aise jo secular kahe jaate hain.. in sabak karan hai aurangjeb wo haramkhor itana kamina tha ki comparison banki sab saint dikhane lagate hain iska ye matbal nahin ki banki saint the waise CC jaisa low nahin ja sakte ho, even if u try hard :cantstop: guru wo namakool meri shaadi pe comment kar chuka hai mere bete pe comment kar chuka hai meree bibi pe comment kar chuka hai mere rural background pe comment kar chuka hai.. I am sure it's hard to either match or better these lofty precedents set by dopey..

Amaa yaar KR man lo.. .. kahe la indefensible ko defend karna.. tipu hi nahin bahut hain aise jo secular kahe jaate hain.. in sabak karan hai aurangjeb wo haramkhor itana kamina tha ki comparison banki sab saint dikhane lagate hain iska ye matbal nahin ki banki saint the waise CC jaisa low nahin ja sakte ho, even if u try hard :cantstop: guru wo namakool meri shaadi pe comment kar chuka hai mere bete pe comment kar chuka hai meree bibi pe comment kar chuka hai mere rural background pe comment kar chuka hai.. I am sure it's hard to either match or better these lofty precedents set by dopey..
Bhaiya , Aap Bheembhai ko samjaao ! Lagta hai Banda thoda sensitive hai , Isli liya main debate nahin karna chatha tha. Par , kya kare , Truth has to be told ! And yes I can agree that name calling is unnecessary and unwarranted.

No gymnastics kabaddi kho-kho wokho .... straight and to the point ... as you like it ... you brought up CC and you are getting your answers point blank ... Dont go blaming me if you dont like the facts.
Mentioning CC was just side note , not the main topic , but I can trust you to play mental gymnastics and somehow make that main topic along with Tipu. Can you at least stick to topic at hand for once which happens to be Iraq (My position on 9-11 is same as yours so no point continuing on that ).
Then comment on the link that I sent you ... and incase you have misplaced it ... its here http://voi.org/books/tipu/
Still waiting for that magic link where you allege that I supported genocide by BABUR ! BTW, I have been doing my own research and will comment later on Tipu !

Dude KR, why do you have to upset the mental balance of the dumbest pandava by asking him to debate me ? He can't which is why he hides out. Just let it be.
Bhaiya ! Bheembhai tho debate ka maharathi hai ! So , it only makes sense that he debates another heavyweight debater like you !:regular_smile: Hum to lightweight division me hain .

Dude KR, why do you have to upset the mental balance of the dumbest pandava by asking him to debate me ? He can't which is why he hides out. Just let it be.
Dude, taunting someone isn't cool. Neither is firing your gun off someone else's shoulder.

Bhaiya ! Bheembhai tho debate ka maharathi hai ! So ' date=' it only makes sense that he debates another heavyweight debater like you !:regular_smile: Hum to lightweight division me hain .[/quote'] Bhaiyya, jo wannabe- maharathi hote hain woh dusre maharathiyon se yuddh nahi karte hain...woh sirf mamuli sainkiko ki hatya karke apna 'tally' barhate hain. :D Bheem doesnt get into debating me because of three reasons: 1. He doesnt know English well enough- so when he tries his wordplay he gets schooled 2. He can't take what he dishes out- my policy with abuse is simple- when you start getting racist or bigoted, all gloves are off- and thats when bheemie runs away 3. Logical ability of his is completely boolean in nature- its either off/on, its either true/false, its either correct or incorrect type of 'two-state mode' response. Which is to be expected from someone who knows only boolean algebra in the compsci world but its rather retarded to use this two-state mode in a real world scenario ( ie, human interactions), where there is more than a two-state response.

I dont like this to degenerate into a Slanging match which is what the guy who you want to copy is famous for and I will resist responding. But if you are capable of a serious discussion that doesnt involve pedantics,name calling , silly insults and such then let me know.
well, it isnt as if I started this 'mommy' stuff! as for my capacity for serious discussion, you shd have gotten a taste of it by now. or is there any other reason you've fallen silent on the arguments i've forwarded so far? just go back and look how meagre ur responses have become as the thread progressed.

well, it isnt as if I started this 'mommy' stuff! as for my capacity for serious discussion, you shd have gotten a taste of it by now. or is there any other reason you've fallen silent on the arguments i've forwarded so far? just go back and look how meagre ur responses have become as the thread progressed.
Be aware that you are dealing with someone who thinks US foreign policy is 'admirable' ,relies on Fox news for most of his 'news' and is affiliated with some extremist hindu organizations. In short, you are dealing with jingoism and blind hatred here, not logical ability or indepth knowledge of Dharma.

on the CC issue You said "What I don't know is a better question !" and then you are accusing me of mental gymnastics ? Ok lets assume Iam engaging in mental gymnastics ... now that is a charge Iam willing to defend that with evidence and all that ... and Iam pretty sure you are not aware of what happened are you willing to go the full extent and see what happened ? I want to know before I waste any further time. !
The reason why I bought CC up was because you accuse posters of HISS syndrome and running away when cornered. Here, we have CC who is more than willing to debate you and has in fact thrown an open gauntlet at you and DR. Also , the fact that you have distaste for Gandhiwadi and surprisingly adhering to it when it comes to debating him. After all , DR still debates him.
And the reason why I made that allegation is because its just as easy for me to make frivoulous allegations ... like you do when you accuse me of bigotry and supporting Hindu nutjobs ... See you dont like it right ?
Admit you were caught lying through your teeth and failed to produce that link.
but if you want to discuss this seriously here is one of your posts from a past discussion .. this is what you said on the issue of Sharia... giving a blank chit to all others excluding the 2 obvious maharathis and when I posted a link you were no where to be seen after that. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=78820#post78820
Yes, I talked about only Mughal emperors Humayun , Akbar , Jahangir and Sher Shah and they not implementing Jizya. Don't lie ! My point was these guys did not wear religion on their sleeve like babur or aurangazeb for that matter. Anyway , another instance of your mental gymnastics. The topic at hand is IRAQ. if you want to continue with your olympics , I will engage in the thread I had created for you later ,NOT HERE !

CC ' date=' It has been made abundantly clear to you the reason why I dont talk to you anymore .... and if it wasnt clear here it is again : ABUSE ALL Mods agree to that and you will now take a hike from here for a week. come back in a week.
Bheembhai , Come on Yaar ! Don't ban CC ! You are much better than that ! It was my mentioning his name which got him involved. I will apologize for that !

Guest dada_rocks
Tum jaahil inssan se debate karna wakai aasan kaam nahin hai:hysterical: