Laxman, Yuvraj to miss out again

King

Laxman REFUSES to open..:thumbs_down:
I don't know why you want him to open when he has not been good enough to open in the past? In that case why should Ganguly or Tendukar front up to open? They have a lot of experience opening in ODIs. They are more suited than Laxman to open right? Why not ask them to open? If they both won't do then why expect a proven middle order bat like Laxman to open?

I dont want Laxman to open. I think he should remain in the middle order. Desichap was talking about laxman being a better opener than jaffer/karthik.. hence the statement. I think laxman should have been picked ahead of Ganguly in the previous game, but since Ganguly scored a century, and has a good record against bangla, Laxman has to miss out. It is a tough choice, but it has to be done. I would not drop Karthik or Dhoni to make way for Laxman. On the other hand, I would drop Jaffer for Gambhir.

All I have to say is, Laxman was once branded a Regular for the test team, what reason do they have to drop him i dont understand this bullshit. Its just complete disrepect , selectors r just a bunch of jokers. LAXMAN IS A BETTER PLAYER THAN GANGULY IN TESTS, no doubt about it Ganguly hasnt even scored a double hundred. It just sucks to see this poor guy always dumped for no reason, politcs plays its role theres no doubt about that either, personally Tendulkar shouldnt be there. Seems like the Indian selection commitee only use Laxman for Aus, SA, and when he needs a way to regain form they dump him and expect him to score against the tough teams i dont know what to say.....it bewilders me