Holy Cow - Barbarism in China

kumble_rocks

The clips of japanese killing dolphins are just as painful. You can clearly hear them crying out in pain. Those are so beautiful and intelligent mammals. Those idiots should be nuked once more for a lesson, at least WWII made them more civil with regards to treating other races.

I never ever want to see those clips. Anakin bhai, even reading your posts about such acts makes my heart sink. I have seen clips of some Filipinos killing little kittens for some shit. Those sons of bitches just continued to bash those beautiful innocent babies' heads against a tree stump one after another(the kind you find in butcher shops in India). Like a sick conveyor belt of cruel death.

You're absolutely right and worse yet there are videos where clearly the pups were still alive when they were skinned. Same thing happens in other places too, I've seen clips where one dude happily skins a raccoon alive, the poor creature gets up, looks back into its body and then fainted from pain and shock I'm assuming. It ended there but imagine the pain, and for what, so that few rich bastards can wear those fancy clothes once a year? :angry_smile: As I said, we're the worst of all.
Doesn't it make you ask how are they any different from the psycho killers that are sentenced to death chairs? We are saying it is ok to brutally kill animals for the fur but killing a human for nothing is a henious crime. As Anakin said we are one stuffed species. The world would be a better place without humans.

these guys eat live monkey brain for pete's sake.. anything is within their reach
Did you watch Indian Jones and temple of the doom. Amrish puri was shown doing that. It's a ironic that these ignorant carnivorous American film makers show Indians eating monkey's brain. After all monkey is concerned sacred by quite a few Indians.

I've seen clips where one dude happily skins a raccoon alive' date=' the poor creature gets up, looks back into its body and then fainted from pain and shock I'm assuming. [/quote'] If we are talking about the same one then the whole back of the van/lorry was full of alive skinned animals and not just one :whatchutalkingabout Also they were getting skinned in the middle of a busy Chinese street. The animals were completely skinless and had a very sad WTF look on their face. The way they were getting skinned was sad. They were pulling off the whole body skin like a sock with hardcore violence. The pain the poor creature must have gone through :omg_smile: I would feel absolutely no remorse killing the perpetrator of such gruesome crime!

Some choice quotes to go with my last post. Cut and paste from internet- Leo Tolstoy- In fact, if one person is unkind to an animal it is considered to be cruelty, but where a lot of people are unkind to animals, especially in the name of commerce, the cruelty is condoned and, once large sums of money are at stake, will be defended to the last by otherwise intelligent people. A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral. Sri Aurobindo- Humanity's true moral test, it's fundamental test, consists of it's attitude toward those who are at it's mercy: animals. And in this respect, human kind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it. Leonardo Da Vinci- As long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap the joy of love. Albert Einstein- Flesh eating is unprovoked murder. Pythagoras- For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love. Gandhi- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated

Did you watch Indian Jones and temple of the doom. Amrish puri was shown doing that. It's a ironic that these ignorant carnivorous American film makers show Indians eating monkey's brain. After all monkey is concerned sacred by quite a few Indians.
I'm not saying the Indiana Jones one was shown in good spirit but there are saints in India that practice strange things. Once on a tour to Nepal I heard few stories from couple of sages about this type of sect. Not sure if there was any exaggeration but I clearly remember one of the folks said they live over 100 odd years quite easily. They don't kill anyone but I do know there was an instance in US of A when an Aghori was accused of abducting campers and eating them. Check this out :
Members of the Aghori drink from human skulls and practice cannibalism in the belief that eating human flesh confers spiritual and physical benefits, such as prevention of aging. The Aghori are widely censured in India for their use of human remains. It is believed that Aghoris perform Tantric ritual involving sex with lower caste, menstruating women during which the aghori becomes shiva and his partner shakti. Necrophagy, the eating of corpse flesh, is attested to by a sixteenth century Persian source and in nineteenth century British accounts.
This fella is drinking from a human skull : Aghori1.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aghori

Ravi I think the Aghori eat already dead stuff. What i mean is that they don't kill for eating. I could be completely wrong though. Either way it's not funny :-) For me personally cannibalism is no worse than eating animal meat. Both are exactly same as far as I am concerned. Meat eaters make out as if cannibalism is evil but animal meat eating is ok :confused_smile::lightbulb: Btw CC Tibetans/Eskimos etc should have farmed their own family members for meat instead of eating animals :wink_smile: Humans are sick and selfish!

I'm gonna stay away from these' date=' hate seeing this type of videos. We're the most fu.cked up species ever. And probably the most useless as well. Come to think of it, bees have been disappearing in many places and the whole ecosystem will collapse without them, we'll probably starve to death as well. On the other hand, if humans went extinct tomorrow, it'll result in only good things for nature.[/quote'] My, my, somebody is really pissed!

Seriously though, this is one heart-breaking thread, and I didn't even have the courage to open KR's video-clip. It's distressing to know people can be so cruel towards a living, breathing creature. On a personal level, I want to give up meat eating, but I can't. It's quite humiliating, really.

I'm not saying the Indiana Jones one was shown in good spirit but there are saints in India that practice strange things. Once on a tour to Nepal I heard few stories from couple of sages about this type of sect. Not sure if there was any exaggeration but I clearly remember one of the folks said they live over 100 odd years quite easily. They don't kill anyone but I do know there was an instance in US of A when an Aghori was accused of abducting campers and eating them.
I have read about Aghoris long ago and quite frankly these guys have not yet evolved. But this is more exception to the rule. As regards to Americans , these guys are practically carnivores . I just find it very surprising that a respected hollywood director choose to depict India in poor light considering the fact that we have the largest number of vegetarians in the world. BTW, have you ever seen a hollywood director show Americans eating rattle snake. I haven't.Keep in mind that their are sizable number of people in Texas who relish rattlesnakes. I just don't like the hypocrisy of these American filmmakers.

Once on a tour to Nepal I heard few stories from couple of sages about this type of sect. Not sure if there was any exaggeration but I clearly remember one of the folks said they live over 100 odd years quite easily. They don't kill anyone but I do know there was an instance in US of A when an Aghori was accused of abducting campers and eating them.
Ravi. Aghoris used to be fairly common in Central and Eastern India about 10-15 years back. More so in religious Hindu towns like Kashi, Mathura, Benaras or Gaya etc. These people beleived in Tantra-Mantra and the reason why they were concentrated in Central and Eastern India was perhaps because they worshipped the Goddess of Death Kali. From my knowledge I have not seen many South Indians, or North Indians for that matter, who are worshippers of Kali and that may explain why Aghoris are almost unheard of in other parts of the country. Aghoris did not kill humans but used dead human bodies for their rituals. It was common to see them walk around with ornaments made of skull and bones and if they came to your house to seek alms the begging bowl was almost always the inverted skull. No wonder they would greatly frighten the kids and I have seen women shut down houses and refuse giving alms if there was no male members in the house. Most of the aghoris could be found on Seedh-Peeth(loosely translated to Holy Site). Places like Vaishno Devi, Kamrup Kamakhya etc are quite popular seedh-peeth and you can still find Aghoris there, though obviously it is under wraps due to it being made illegal. xxxx

From my knowledge I have not seen many South Indians, or North Indians for that matter, who are worshippers of Kali and that may explain why Aghoris are almost unheard of in other parts of the country.
Ummm..the two patron deities of Bengal are Kali and Durga. Bengalis are the biggest worshippers of Kali and Durga (hence Kali puja and Durga puja are celebrated most grandly in Bengal). Swami Vivekananda's guru ( swami Ramkrishna) was a devout Kali bhakt.

Ummm..the two patron deities of Bengal are Kali and Durga. Bengalis are the biggest worshippers of Kali and Durga (hence Kali puja and Durga puja are celebrated most grandly in Bengal). Swami Vivekananda's guru ( swami Ramkrishna) was a devout Kali bhakt.
Of course. Which is why I mentioned that the bulk of Kali bhakts are from Central and Eastern India. I wanted to say that you would not see too many Kali worshippers in South India or North India(Punjab, Haryan, Kashmir area). Kali worshippers are largely concentrated in Bengal, Bihar and parts of Orrissa and UP(perhaps part of Assam as well). xxx

My' date=' my, somebody is really pissed![/quote'] Not at all, sorry to disappoint :teeth_smile: It's rather the truth, we're very insignificant in the nature, but suffer from the opposite illusion. As I said, even bees are more important than us.

Of course. Which is why I mentioned that the bulk of Kali bhakts are from Central and Eastern India. I wanted to say that you would not see too many Kali worshippers in South India or North India(Punjab, Haryan, Kashmir area). Kali worshippers are largely concentrated in Bengal, Bihar and parts of Orrissa and UP(perhaps part of Assam as well). xxx
Doh..i didnt see your east/central India comment. But yes, you are right. I'd like to say that Kali and Durga are also the main deities in Assam,Meghlay and Tripura.