Little-known Players pre-WC who might catch the attention of IPL franchises

maniac

Who are the players do you think will get a future IPL contract after their WC performance Andre Russel Kevin O Brien Neil O Brien Ryan Ten Deschoate The WI leg spinner (can't remember his name and too lazy to google it) Hamish Bennett Thisara Perea(For his big hitting abilities) Dockrell

Thisira Perera' date=' Ten Doeschate and the Brien Brothers were not exactly "little known" before the WC. IIRC Doeschate is with KKR.[/quote'] Thanks...Didn't know about Doeschate...well as far as Brien bros. are concerned how many franchises would scout for talent in Irish domestic circles?The irish definetely made a bigger impact on the world stage in this tournament than in 2007 even when they knocked out Pak. The brien Bros are definetely more famous than they were in 2007.

KOB, NOB, Dockrell n the Dutch left armer should get a look in :good: Also, watch out for Santokie in World T20, if he gets selected to play for W.I. ie I was watching him play in the recent Carib T20..man o man he reminded me of Vaas. He keeps on hitting the blockhole with so much consistency. One for the future :nice: