A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

haha, imo this $$$ incentive wont work Mariyam-ji, expect multiple entries from ICF$$$ crazy members like jibran, g92 etc and the rest dont really care about ICF $$ If you wish, could move this to CT or the IPL Forum where it would get more eyeballs.
Please feel free to do so, if you think it will get more coverage. Thank you so much. :icflove: :two_thumbs_up:

Ok. So I have around 142 responses. How do I share a windows excel file here? Zelig did that for the PTW thread during the WC. I quoted his reply to find out what exactly he had done, but that doesn't work for me? :confused:
windows excel?? do you want to embed the google spreadsheet here? then try this which tutorial did you follow for creating the survey form?

Ok. So I have around 142 responses. How do I share a windows excel file here? Zelig did that for the PTW thread during the WC. I quoted his reply to find out what exactly he had done, but that doesn't work for me? :confused:
You have the ability to share the spreadsheet/results from the Google Docs which Google forms is also a part of by changing the sharing setting. And then you can create charts,etc from the data and also share that if you like. If you'd like not to reveal some of the data, then copy paste into a new spreadsheet and share.

Thanks nospam :two_thumbs_up: So there are 142 people who replied. I've added an additional column to classify them as either ICF members or non ICF members. Here is data: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0Av4nX8RJyZOXdE1nX2Y0TXJvbVRfc0txT1Q3MTBCbGc&single=true&gid=1&output=html So which of you smart guys wats to help me make sense of this data. 100000000ICF $$ will be transfered your way via hawala.

Some preliminary counting that I did. https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0Av4nX8RJyZOXdG1pbXFIU3NZd0xJdjNsTjU4bTIyNUE&single=true&gid=5&output=html Overall, among 43% people tests, 42% ODIs and 15% prefer T20s. Among ICFers, 63% prefer Tests ( face it guys, most of you are boring), 23% prefer ODIs and 16% prefer T20s. 54% of those who play cricket prefer tests. 60% of those who don't play cricket prefer ODIs. Of 142, 113 are males. 53% of the males prefer tests, and 32% prefer ODIs 83% of the females prefer ODIs and 14% prefer tests. Can you guys draw more inferences?

Overall, among 43% people tests, 42% ODIs and 15% prefer T20s. Among ICFers, 63% prefer Tests ( face it guys, most of you are boring), 23% prefer ODIs and 16% prefer T20s.
the otherwise useless instant gratification crowd of t20's(you are one i am sure) is needed for the money so that real cricket fans enjoy the real thing, test cricket! you are just being milked for our sake!