Best fielding team in IPL

BeautifulGame

Who do u think has the best fielding side in IPL I would say chennai. Raina Bravo Morkel Anirudth Vijay Hussey are all excellent fielders . But more importantly none of our bowlers are a liability in the fielder. Bolinger Southee Bravo Morkel Aswin Jakathi are all good fielders and have safe pair of hands. Being a T20 format most of the close matches could be decided by who fields better .

tbh, CSK have been below par in their fielding and catching in many matches in the three editions. Dhoni used to repeat that like a parrot. I just hope the fielding efforts this time are much more better.
Our fielding was poor in IPL 2 but it now it was lot better last year . Also Dhoni dont have to desperate hide poor fielders like Balaji Gony and even Murali to some extent this year. Most of the new players we have signed are excellent fielders like Du Plesis Bravo Southee and Randiv

I just hope they do a lot better this time. CSK have always been a poor fielding side.

Our fielding was poor in IPL 2 but it now it was lot better last year . Also Dhoni dont have to desperate hide poor fielders like Balaji Gony and even Murali to some extent this year. Most of the new players we have signed are excellent fielders like Du Plesis Bravo Southee and Randiv