Afridi begs to play in the IPL.

Schickelgruber

You know I am really not sure where I stand on this. I was also kind of embarassed when PCB did not send its team to India for IPL after 26/11 citing security reasons. Talk about irony. I was also embarassed when they question India ( hindu ) ki zehniyat. I was also embarassed when Pakistani players kept talking about IPL being poor quality of cricket and yet bad mouthing them when they were not picked. BUT, this is not the country I want us to. Us time pe gussa that. Us time pe yeh karna zaroori tha. But these are our neighbours. We can't keep shoving them. We can't keep treating each one of them as untouchables. We know some of they have been cheats but we also admire a lot of their talent that they produce. We are too big and great a country to keep carrying this now. I know 26/11 has scarred us unlike anything ever before. And the thought of them making money of us is sickening for some. But you cannot keep them away forever. We need to build bridges at some point. You can't change your neighbours.
Yes, and someone on their national payroll will chant some populist slogans and blow the bridge up. But we are supposed to build it again. And another terrorist will blow it up. And then we do it again. Do you have any idea how many bridges we have built and they have burnt down since 1947? And now they come to our country, we go out of our way to treat them well and he spits in our face. And just what have they done to expect us small-hearted people to oblige him and his nation? I would like you or anyone to enlist just what have they done except for sending terrorists to kill people in our country. One day, he says India is great, lets love India. Next day he says, India is small-hearted and they dont have hearts as big as musalman's. Next day, he says he has been misquoted..... who the heck uses miquoted as an excuse, for devil's sake. Next day, he wants to play in India as people treat him well. Is this guy for real? I don't care about what Afridi and his Pakistani teammates say and do. They are NOT invited to play in the IPL if their country doesn't want to stop killing my countrymen. Jai Hind.

Yes, and someone on their national payroll will chant some populist slogans and blow the bridge up. But we are supposed to build it again. And another terrorist will blow it up. And then we do it again. Do you have any idea how many bridges we have built and they have burnt down since 1947? And now they come to our country, we go out of our way to treat them well and he spits in our face. And just what have they done to expect us small-hearted people to oblige him and his nation? I would like you or anyone to enlist just what have they done except for sending terrorists to kill people in our country. I don't care about what Afridi and his Pakistani teammates say and do. They are NOT invited to play in the IPL if their country doesn't want to stop killing my countrymen. Jai Hind.
That is the only rational explanation as to why India is so far ahead of Pakistan globally right now. We are small minded people even though we have big hearts. :dance:

That is the only rational explanation as to why India is so far ahead of Pakistan globally right now. We are small minded people even though we have big hearts. :dance:
Damn right we are. We have fought for our success, for our moment of glory. And we haven't made a mark on people's aids, which too is diverted for the wrong purposes.

Damn right we are. We have fought for our success' date=' for our moment of glory. And we haven't made a mark on people's aids, which too is diverted for the wrong purposes.[/quote'] :hatsoff: I won't lie, I used to hate over the success of India when I was young. Even though I was born American, that mentality was always in me because of my background. But honestly, India deserves its position as a global superpower because they did was work hard for it and not blame other for their failures and shortcomings. Unlike us who blame everything on others and everything is a conspiracy. :dance:

I am not saying that I want to play IPL but it could be a great platform for youngsters =Begs :fail:
Are you too thick to read between the lines or do you simply fail to see all of what he has said? "It is high time that Pakistani cricketers should also get a place in IPL. For three seasons including the current one, we haven't been a part of the IPL. We have no problems playing in India as we have just played a World Cup semifinal there. We are deeply hurt that they are treating us like 'untouchables'," Afridi said from Karachi. After which he says it would be 'good for the youngsters' as if it's some kind of consolation for himself and other Pakistanis that 'Hell naw we don't need it, but the younger kids do.' This guy seriously doesn't know how to speak. And I've yet to see more delusional fans than Pakistani cricket buffs.

... and the buffonery across the border continues...:hysterical:
Afridi statements in less than a week. 1. India is a gud country indians are nice people after all us Pakistanis watch their films. 2. Indians are not big hearted like Pakistanis we have a bigger heart he slammed our country and the people.

Afridi statements in less than a week. 1. India is a gud country indians are nice people after all us Pakistanis watch their films. 2. Indians are not big hearted like Pakistanis we have a bigger heart he slammed our country and the people.
#3: IPL de de baba. #4: ..will now be a warped clarification on how he never said such a thing, has been misunderstood, misquoted, and maligned by the evil Indian media. Coming soon to a TV near you.

Are you too thick to read between the lines or do you simply fail to see all of what he has said? "It is high time that Pakistani cricketers should also get a place in IPL. For three seasons including the current one, we haven't been a part of the IPL. We have no problems playing in India as we have just played a World Cup semifinal there. We are deeply hurt that they are treating us like 'untouchables'," Afridi said from Karachi. After which he says it would be 'good for the youngsters' as if it's some kind of consolation for himself and other Pakistanis that 'Hell naw we don't need it, but the younger kids do.' This guy seriously doesn't know how to speak. And I've yet to see more delusional fans than Pakistani cricket buffs.
Iv read that all... My point is still there; If he says: we have no issue playing in india or playing IPL... doesnt mean I personally want to play IPL... it'l be good for youngsters... Does that really mean to "beg"? Its not afridi, any other cricketer in Pakistan can say the same... where is the point of begging? BIG :fail: Too much inspired by your media I guess? :winky:

Iv read that all... My point is still there; If he says: we have no issue playing in india or playing IPL... doesnt mean I personally want to play IPL... it'l be good for youngsters... Does that really mean to "beg"? Its not afridi, any other cricketer in Pakistan can say the same... where is the point of begging? BIG :fail: Too much inspired by your media I guess? :winky:
Yea big hearted pakistanis will never beg its all conspiracy of media to bring big hearted nation pak down so what is afridi doing ? begging indirectly enough said.