Finding IPL boring ?

satyam1729

Dont like IPL especially during the initial stages of the tournament but Love T20 , All the T20 world cups have been very entertaining mostly because I have one team to support , cant find a strong attachment with any of the teams here in the IPL to support .

Tried real hard to keep my eyes open while watching the match.. so boring. Earlier editions of IPL were much better, may be because of the novelty factor and stability in the teams. Now almost all the teams have different set of players and I don't feel like supporting any of these teams.

Once again Dhoni saved the day for IPL with brilliant action in the last 30 minutes. Total of 3 stumpings and a run out and a crucial last ball decision. He is such a committed person. They invest lot of money on them. They have to give the best. This is what Dhoni said the last time.

The DLF maximums reminded me why I don't really like the IPL that much and and the reshuffled teams now add to that. I'm still watching because the games are close (but even that will get old fast in this tournament) and if were shut down tomorrow I wouldn't miss it one bit.

The first three games have all been exciting. Some great performances on the field by unknown Indian guys and seasoned international pros. I am sure the excitement will pick up as days go on, the World Cup hangover will start getting over and cricket hungry Indians will continue to lap up the IPL.